The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka Necromancer

Canned_Apples
Canned_Apples
✭✭✭✭✭
So what are Magicka Necromancer running these days? Are they still all dots (Soul- entropy- flame something,) or is there a new play style?

I'm trying it (necromancer) out, but it takes ages just to defeat a single mob in pve, which normally get obliterated by the other classes I play.
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The answer is not to run a magnecro at all
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They (strong ones) run harmony jewelery + damage sets + balorg + flesh atro ult + graves and bomb zerg groups.

If you cant make this build, try necro zerg healer but still keep flesh atro ult. Fengrush have a healer necro, you can go and look how he plays from his old streams at twitch.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still use Entropy for Major Sorcery, but Soul Trap and Skeletal Arcanist have been dropped. The latter in particular is a pathetically weak skill now, so much in fact I'd not even call it a skill more of a hindrance. You're better off having Magelight on your front bar than that, honestly.

Spammable, Blastbones, Entropy are your offensive skills. If you're a Vampire (highly recommended) you can also have Accelerating Drain as the most reliable available stun and Mistform for disengagement. Although a lot can be said for Totem and Race Against Time too, if you decide you don't like Vampirism.
    EU | PC | AD