The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any thoughts on this stamNB bar?

witchdoctor
witchdoctor
✭✭✭✭✭
Firstly, thanks in advance for any comments.

I'm getting back into my NB. Presently a stamblade (Dunmer, for easy swap). I'm staying DW/bow. I gave 2H a brief go, but, I really don't feel like 2H weaves as well with NB skills (unlike on my stamDK, where 2H seems to animate just fine). With Rending seemingly on the outs, I'm trying to decide if this is a good layout:

FB: Killer's Blade; Suprise Attack; [Flex]; Trap; Relentless Focus; and Dawnbreaker.
BB: Poison Inject; Arrow Barrage; Dark Shade; Leeching; [Flex]; and Incap.

Pretty meta. Gear is combos of Masters' Bow (no, I do not have a Maelstrom), Rele, Loki, AY, VO, Tzorgins, TFS, all depending on the activity.

The questions then are:

1. FB Flex. I am thinking Consuming Trap for ST, and Power Extraction for AOE? Would PE be better than Whirling Blades? Or should I try 2H again and use Consuming or Wrecking Blow for ST and Carve for AOE? (I have a 2H weapon for all my front bar sets).
2. BB Flex. I am thinking Vigor when required, otherwise Camo Hunter solely for the FG passive. I'm still running PI and AB due to Master's Bow.

Thoughts?

Thanks again.