Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

With new Daedric style housing can we get more Daedric Furniture

Nordic__Knights
Nordic__Knights
✭✭✭✭✭
I have recently bought the house and would really like to really spookify it and put more Daedric items inside as well can we please get some new Daedric items out that are craftables I mean we are in a time during fighting Daedric whereas we have every other Style having all kinds of items that are craftable Daedric has very few can we please look into making some better ones for this style of homes
Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 26, 2019 8:59PM
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree! I'd love to see more daedric and more Alyeid furniture!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kqztjuvtaq0x.jpg
    Like how off does that look to me its way off but only items to use for making flooring or walls
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there items in game that you would like to see, OP? I thought there were quite a few daedric furnishing plans and many of them relatively inexpensive. More is always welcome, of course, just curious what you were looking for. :)

*sees second post* Oh, structural items? True, definitely need more of those in EVERY style!!! There’s a cool daedric gate/doorway but I’m not sure where it comes from. Dark brotherhood style columns might be Crown store only (not sure) but might work well. That still leaves you without options for walls and stairs and other things though. 🤔
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree! I'd love to see more daedric and more Alyeid furniture!

Yes please!
    I'd really like to see ayleid architecture elements and especially those fancy gratings. I know we can already buy the small ones, but the bigger ones would be nice.
    And we really need more building components in general. Doors, roofs, windows, all this stuff.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    Are there items in game that you would like to see, OP? I thought there were quite a few daedric furnishing plans and many of them relatively inexpensive. More is always welcome, of course, just curious what you were looking for. :)

*sees second post* Oh, structural items? True, definitely need more of those in EVERY style!!! There’s a cool daedric gate/doorway but I’m not sure where it comes from. Dark brotherhood style columns might be Crown store only (not sure) but might work well. That still leaves you without options for walls and stairs and other things though. 🤔

Flooring (big/small),walls (short/tall),stairs,archways (single/double), desk , bookcases ( empty/full) , chairs, just to add an few items
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    efjwnp2dv7c3.jpg
    This as flooring smallygxm2kvwb3yo.jpg
    This as flooring big
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So with them being used to make new house it wouldn't be hard to add crafting slips for players to learn to craft them just the want to
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see more spooky or spoopy items.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alyeid! Alyeid! Alyeid!

More style specific structural items too, please.
    Edited by sueblue on October 29, 2019 12:24AM
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As housing came in late to game areas like coldharbour never really got an fair housing package for craftable designs this really hurts us that are trying to decorate the new house as all other styles just dont fit right and makes the house bare or ugly both are bad for the housing community or sales of homes styled outside the ones that has everything available chairs/tables/nightstand/bookcases( outside of crown items) as well as other items above that also just dont fit with style of home
  • DrOuttaSight
    DrOuttaSight
    ✭✭✭
    Bring furniture to the next level.
    We really need furniture that our avatar's can interact with, like putting contents into wardrobes, bed stands, cupboards etc...
    Forums are for........... venting/letting off steam
    Feed the needy Not the greedy
    In Virtual Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!

PC EU Clockwork Server
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wraithhome style items.