Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hoarvors in the Velidreth arena!

BlissfulDeluge
BlissfulDeluge
✭✭✭✭✭
A perfect way to ruin the no-death run you were helping your friends with. :)

rxz8t3y83s3b.png
Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some more serious notes on this:
    • The Hoarvors were at the end of the tunnel on our second catacombs phase.
    • Me and the healer jumped into the arena to avoid getting killed, and the Hoarvor followed us into the arena, CLIPPING THROUGH THE WALLS.
    • @Gilliamtherogue, you owe my friends one (1) no-death run of veteran Cradle of Shadows.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • pdeb360
    pdeb360
    ✭✭
    had the same problem also in hm5qyzoayt36sg.png
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same happened here.

Annoying.
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the second round of catacombs consistently has the Hoarvors spawning from the drop-down platform just as you approach it. They don't de-spawn but come down with you as you drop down to Velidreth, and you get absolutely nuked.

Scratch one pledge evening. :((((

-Foo
    Edited by FooWasHere on November 3, 2019 9:10PM
  • Masty_Spy
    Masty_Spy
    ✭✭✭
    same
    need more dps
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    Where’s my complimentary no death for your bugs zos?
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    They still haven’t patched this, should have had 2 no deaths at this point
  • scrosedk
    scrosedk
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me like 2 or 3 times, and I was shocked thinking that could be a new mecs added to the dungeon lol :'(
    Most people think Time is just like a river flowing in a single direction silently and unchanged, but it unveiled its totally astonishing truth to me: Time is an ocean in a raging storm...
  • codierussell
    codierussell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still an issue on PS4 NA. @ZOS_GinaBruno this has been an ongoing issue since the launch of Scalebreaker I believe and no official word from anyone. You can only submit so many tickets and this is not a one off thing. Every run I have done this has happened after the second run in the catacombs, veteran and hard mode.
  • NerevarineLoL
    NerevarineLoL
    ✭✭
    Still an issue on PS4 NA. @ZOS_GinaBruno this has been an ongoing issue since the launch of Scalebreaker I believe and no official word from anyone. You can only submit so many tickets and this is not a one off thing. Every run I have done this has happened after the second run in the catacombs, veteran and hard mode.

There is an official response
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    Edited by hexnotic on November 17, 2020 5:24PM