The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bow/2h Stamblade Build

Johaylons
Johaylons
Hey guys. I have started playing like 3-4 months ago, my main aim is to casual pvp. Mostly BGs and non-cp cyrodiil. Non-cp cyrodiil because BGs are non-cp anyways, and I dont want to have to make 2 builds for cp and non-cp.

I'm here to talk about my build, my strong and weak sides, and your opinions about it.

Race: Dark Elf. Because I didnt care about the race too much.

Attiributes: 64 Stamina.

Gear: 1)Bone pirate x5
2)Marksman's Crest x5
3)Monster Set: I wasnt sure about this. I wanted to get velidreth but I dont have the DLC for it, so I went for slimecla(grim/relentless focus doesnt grant 8% dmg anymore, so I better take it from this set)
4)Main Weapon: Bow
5)Back Weapon: 2h
6)5 medium, 1 heavy, 1 light
7)5 well fitted + 2 impen + 3 infused jewelry
8)Prismatic enchant on helm + chest + legs, stam enchant on rest + wep dmg trait on jewelry.

I'm also a vampire because of stam/magicka regen and faster crouch/sneak speed.

Stats unbuffed but with dubious camoran throne on, in non-cp cyrodiil:

HP. 18.6k HP regen: 200(because vampire)
Stamina: 26.5k Stam regen: 1951
Magicka: 11.1k Magicka regen: 642
Wep dmg: 3384 Wep crit: 28.1%
Ressitances: 11.1k

Skills:
A)Main Bar
1)Lethal Arrow
2)Poison Injection
3)Magnum Shot
4)Bombard
5)Relentless Focus
6)Ballista

B)Back Bar
1)Leeching Strikes
2)Rally
3Resolving Vigor
4)Shadowy Disguise
5)Shuffle
6)Ice Comet

Consumables: 1)Dubious Camoran Throne
2)Essence of Immovability(Health/HealthRegen/Stam/StaminaRegen/Immune to knockback+disable)
3)Damage Health Poison IX

Boon: The Warrior

Things I'm good at:
1)Ganking
2)Killing from afar in big battles like BGs and Cyrodiil.
3)Running away and not dying

For example in my latest BGs I was 11-0-14 or 18-3-16 or 6-2-8.

Things I'm bad at:
1)1v1 or 1vX when enemies catch me and use some combinations of slow/aoe/stealth detection pot. Meaning I cant run away anymore and have to fight. My stealth is my number 1 defense.
2)I'm bad at killing people with more than 23k hp, I'll usually have to run away to reset the fight because I'm usually bad at 1v1.
3)Blocking(This isnt build specific. I just couldnt fully get the muscle memory of blocking in pvp).
4)Dueling. Because people either start by running on top me before the duel starts, or they start while blocking, not giving me the stun/crit of element of surprise. Thats expected.
5)Against tanks. There is no way I can kill a tank, they cant kill me either if I dont act stupid. But stil.
6)Kiting. I mean I can always shoot some, stealth get away for 2 seconds, hit them again. But its not like I can kite people like in world of warcraft, slow them and hit them when they cannot reach me. If I dont stealth and run away, they will reach me. And they usually but I still manage to get away.

I would like to get better. Is there anythingI could do better? Any comments or ideas? Thanks for reading!
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might as well play a magsorc if all your good at is fighting from afar at least you'll do more damage, get more kills and be harder to kill with ball of lightning/streak. You'll even be able to heal your teammates.
    Edited by JinxxND on October 25, 2019 9:07PM
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer
  • Johaylons
    Johaylons
    If magsorcs are really that superior I do not know, but the thing is, I only like playing bow builds, in pretty much any game that you can customize your character. So that is not an option for me.
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    do you want to gank or 1vX? you cant really do both

1vx look at sniker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnAbiSPgFJ4

for ganking this patch it may change but rabid insomnia and Dr gankenstein are good guides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA_AGBF6lcg&t=542s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b63TMKFAPoU
    Edited by ThePhantomThorn on October 26, 2019 6:58PM
  • Johaylons
    Johaylons
    Thanks. I could learn from these.