Maintenance for the week of May 10:
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 12, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The hardware issue is resolved, and the North American Xbox One megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Penalized or Capped

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭
Something is not right with my Stamblade. DPS on a target dummy stayed the same from one setup(armor, weapons and jewelry)to a totally different setup. I`ve been trying to achieve these high DPS numbers and it`s just not going my way. What`s the problem, I`m using the same rotations and attacking the same on each of the different setups... I have tried another target dummy, got a different DPS number but it stayed the same number from one setup(armor, weapons and jewelry) to another totally different setup!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're going to have to be a lot more specific on numbers and your rotation, @madman65 ... in order for forum-goers to help.

If you can provide parse or combat log screenshots of the different scenarios, that would be even better.