Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still experiencing connection issues, infinite loading screens.

krakken225b14_ESO
krakken225b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Following the maintenance earlier, I'm still experiencing the same issues as before. Errors when trying to log into the game, followed by unending loading screens and frequent disconnects when I do manage to log in.

These issues have been ongoing for the past week, and yesterday's maintenance did not resolve the problem for me. I'm wondering if anyone else is still having these issues, and if there's a solution from Zenimax?
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @krakken225b14_ESO

If you are experiencing infinite loading screens when trying to log in, this could be caused be an add-on. Check out the article here for more information on how to resolve this issue.

The issue with disconnects could also potentially be resolved by removing add-ons. If this does not resolve this issue, please make sure you do not have a Dynamic IP Address as this can cause connection issues.

If you still experience issues connecting and staying connected, please submit a support ticket here and make sure to include a game consultant so we may assist you further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • krakken225b14_ESO
    krakken225b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @krakken225b14_ESO

If you are experiencing infinite loading screens when trying to log in, this could be caused be an add-on. Check out the article here for more information on how to resolve this issue.

The issue with disconnects could also potentially be resolved by removing add-ons. If this does not resolve this issue, please make sure you do not have a Dynamic IP Address as this can cause connection issues.

If you still experience issues connecting and staying connected, please submit a support ticket here and make sure to include a game consultant so we may assist you further.

I don't have any add-ons installed, and I don't believe I have a dynamic ip address.

I'm also unable to submit a ticket at this time, as I can't seem to access the link you've provided. For some reason the page simply doesn't load for me.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    O played the whole Weekend, based in Europe but main is PC/NA, i have a presence on PC/EU as well. The Issues that plagued the anywho weird EU Server made there way def over the Pond, i have up to 3 Disconnects a Hour without Notice, just back to the Login Screen or, i had actually 3 Endless Loading Screens that didnt Time-Out, even ALT F4 didnt work, i had to completly restart my PC. I now try another Round before the Big Maintenance but do not have that much Hope
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months