The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I'm annoyed at not being able to enter Arenthia's districts after kicking the Colovians out.

mortimerrush
mortimerrush
Soul Shriven
I cleared it, and noticed you can't go through the doors. Whole districts are in there, it's a big space. I just don't see why they're locked.

Since my home is Strident Springs, Arenthia is kind of my home town know. It's just annoying that I can't walk around it on a lazy day. Guess I'll just have to live with that.

Anyone else feel the same about some other locations?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleakrock Village is still burning. :(
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently they don't reconfigure instances. In a way, I get that - it's a huge overhead. But then again.... it's so annoying that something you "fixed" is still "unfixed".... forever.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

For what? 5 years now? I would love to know what they used to build their houses......
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of places that could be player hubs but require a major overhaul to really act like one.

Dune is supposed to be a major Khajiiti city but post-quest it's a deserted town at best
    Edited by ArchMikem on October 17, 2019 3:22AM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • mortimerrush
    mortimerrush
    Soul Shriven
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    There are a lot of places that could be player hubs but require a major overhaul to really act like one.

Dune is supposed to be a major Khajiiti city but post-quest it's a deserted town at best

It's understandable of course, still a pain to deal with though.
  • mortimerrush
    mortimerrush
    Soul Shriven
    MattT1988 wrote: »

For what? 5 years now? I would love to know what they used to build their houses......

Maybe they just like the new arrangement? lol
  • mortimerrush
    mortimerrush
    Soul Shriven

That's definitely worse than Arenthia. Shame to hear that.
  • mortimerrush
    mortimerrush
    Soul Shriven
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Apparently they don't reconfigure instances. In a way, I get that - it's a huge overhead. But then again.... it's so annoying that something you "fixed" is still "unfixed".... forever.

Exactly. It's difficult in two ways.
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do i get the lorebook there?
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TragedyOA wrote: »
    How do i get the lorebook there?

Google :)