Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Argonian necro

gresiac
gresiac
✭✭✭
Hey i wanna do Some soloplay smallscale pvp 10-50 i need Some advice What build and gear i need
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭
    Any advice?
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭
    Pick another class,

thats the best advice you can get
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm solo on my stamcro more than half the time. I run fury/clever atm but sub50 you could easily do hundings/clever. The class has plenty of healing but if you feel like it's not enough could always backbar a resto and only use Colossus ult on main bar (turn evil works nicely after it's dropped)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pick another class,

thats the best advice you can get
    And pick another race too. Argonians are probably the worst (or one of the worst) choice for a race in PvP right now.
    Don't be fool by their potion-passive. It is only good on paper.
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pick another race, argonian is good for nothing except roleplaying
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭
    What race is good for solo PVP ?
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    gresiac wrote: »
    What race is good for solo PVP ?
    Orc or Breton.
    If you are magsorc, altmer also works well.
    (I must admit, they did a pretty good bad job on racial rebalance, now did they ? ;) )
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on October 13, 2019 1:35PM