The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should ZOS increase the furnishing count in Lucky Cat?

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. This house is similar to the Alinor Crest Townhouse which has a 600 count and this house needs that many as well!
    sueblue wrote: »
    I finally visited Lucky Cat Landing in-game and now I understand why there are so many threads asking for more slots. It's easily three times the size of Sleek Creek but has the same amount of slots. It's also CROWNS ONLY which makes the 400 item limit even more absurd.

I will not be buying this house if the item limit is not raised.

I have to agree. I visited it several times and there are definitely features I like about it and was thinking of how I might deal with or disguise those aspects I don’t but, in the end, I do not feel it offers enough, including furnishing slots, for the price.