Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Amazing new resource for ya - updated all the time!

StabbityDoom
StabbityDoom
✭✭✭✭✭
Your local fangirl obsessive compulsive Stabby here. So I've teamed up with @JHartEllis and Spicy guild to organize all the wonderful photos Jhart has taken through the years (and some of my own). I am adding to it pretty much constantly, but...

need ideas?

Here you go! It's located at http://www.spicyeconomics.com/

This is what it looks like now, but I am adding stuff every day! Enjoy this resource and share with building friends!

64apfaoyt5yy.png
PC/NA
EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just added lighting under interior design. Hope this helps!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StabbityDoom Thank you so, so, so much for building up [and maintaining] this amazing resource for the Community. I am bookmarking & favoriting it right now! <3
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL I want to object! Bayushi's FX home screenshot lacks FX ^^ :D

Great job @StabbityDoom !
    For some of my creations: ESO by Bayu
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oops :(

I'll move it. I can't seem to work with anything larger than the thumbnail in the ui, so i'm stuck squinting and guessing.
    Edited by StabbityDoom on October 1, 2019 4:29PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭

Oops :(

I'll move it. I can't seem to work with anything larger than the thumbnail in the ui, so i'm stuck squinting and guessing.

Relax, it's still an open house and it still has FX. PMed you a screenshot with the FX - feel free to use.

Edit: Very unusual for me, but "Great job" was not a sarcasm!
    Edited by bayushi2005 on October 1, 2019 4:40PM
    For some of my creations: ESO by Bayu
  • xpixelatedtkox
    xpixelatedtkox
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing! I would love some decorating ideas once I get my house :)
    PC - EU
    Guild: Meridia's Light
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭
    This really looks like a great idea, but the webpage is giving my iPad a fit and is constantly giving errors and reloading :(
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This really looks like a great idea, but the webpage is giving my iPad a fit and is constantly giving errors and reloading :(

Interesting, I have an ipad, I will take a look and see what kind of issues it causes

@JHartEllis fyi
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fabulous @StabbityDoom ! tysm for all your hard work and all you do <3
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, maybe I visited when changes were being made to the site before, it is working now.

:)
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh! Thanks!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also taking requests!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭
    Some category suggestions:
    • By House
    • By Race
    • By Style
    • Businesses
    • Crafting Setups
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    Some category suggestions:
    • By House
    • By Race
    • By Style
    • Businesses
    • Crafting Setups

Smart. I will work on these.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of right now, Businesses and Shops has been made. I'll get on the rest, thanks!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot