The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DPS is through the roof right now. Why are so many people still terribad at it?

• MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    Morgha_Kul wrote: »
    What gets me is that people WANT to have dps that high. My Templar has an average dps somewhere around 3k. That's right, 3000. With that much dps, I can solo pretty well anything in the game, short of some world bosses and veteran content (and even some of those).

Truthfully, I don't WANT it to be much higher than that because it would completely trivialize most of the game. Where's the fun if nothing is a challenge? Sure, it might be nice to feel that powerful on occasion, but eventually that will become stale.

That’s...sad

Really? I kinda find the whole "Chase the best numbers I can get, complain everything's too easy, prompt nerfs that end up affecting the people who don't find maximizing DPS to be all that fun way more than they do me, repeat" mentality pretty darn sad.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    What gets me is that people WANT to have dps that high. My Templar has an average dps somewhere around 3k. That's right, 3000. With that much dps, I can solo pretty well anything in the game, short of some world bosses and veteran content (and even some of those).

Truthfully, I don't WANT it to be much higher than that because it would completely trivialize most of the game. Where's the fun if nothing is a challenge? Sure, it might be nice to feel that powerful on occasion, but eventually that will become stale.

Your average base game vet dungeon boss has about 3 mil health. With 3k DPS it will take you about 16 minutes to kill it. A dungeon usually has 3-4 bosses. So about an hour for the easiest of dungeons not counting the add packs.

I'm kinda jealous you have so much free time.

And I know that you are probably not aware but there is content in the game that is challenging even with 30-40-50k DPS.

I would be curious to know what the health regen of a final dungeon boss is. It would be hilarious if it was 3k. You would be there forever.

There is a lot of content in the game that is challenging (thank the gods) on a variety of levels, there is almost none that requires 30+k DPS. It’s just a bit faster. I haven’t noticed the changes making content unbeatable. I have noticed fights taking a bit longer and requiring more rotations, but that isn’t necessarily a catastrophe. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for a final boss fight to take a few minutes. It makes it feel serious.

I completed vetSCP for the first time the other day. Maybe the changes have improved me as a player.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    Royaji wrote: »

Your average base game vet dungeon boss has about 3 mil health. With 3k DPS it will take you about 16 minutes to kill it. A dungeon usually has 3-4 bosses. So about an hour for the easiest of dungeons not counting the add packs.

I'm kinda jealous you have so much free time.

And I know that you are probably not aware but there is content in the game that is challenging even with 30-40-50k DPS.

I would be curious to know what the health regen of a final dungeon boss is. It would be hilarious if it was 3k. You would be there forever.

There is a lot of content in the game that is challenging (thank the gods) on a variety of levels, there is almost none that requires 30+k DPS. It’s just a bit faster. I haven’t noticed the changes making content unbeatable. I have noticed fights taking a bit longer and requiring more rotations, but that isn’t necessarily a catastrophe. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for a final boss fight to take a few minutes. It makes it feel serious.

I completed vetSCP for the first time the other day. Maybe the changes have improved me as a player.

In spite of all the complaints floating around, the net result of the last six months has been pretty positive for players who aren't, defiantly, clinging to their old builds.
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    My dps dropped 3k this patch and i run out of resources on a heavy attack build :'(
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its because half the games dps tied to animation cancelling rather than removing that crap bug/feature and making the skills do actual damage for once...
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This One finds complaining and making a post about people doing "Bad DPS" pointless. The people you are complaining about won't ever see it. This One thinks if its that much of a problem, an easier thing to do would be to leave. This One also advisers not using the in game find a group feature since its random how good the people you get are.
    Add that the good players don't bother to use it.
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    You gonna take half hour in BC1 or Elden hollow, maybe CoH1 and not be a little upset with the group? Lol How about 45 minutes in FG2? Or maybe BC2....they just can’t do it. Holding on to a dozen deadroth. Boss is healed all the way back up.

This the kind of nonsense I get like every day.

I try and help people out. Many a times some squeaker yells at me. “ don’t tell me how to play my game old man”

It’s such a blessing when I can get a guildie to help me out. Except for the one guy that thinks food is for wimps.

It’s frustrating yet also rewarding IF the group is willing to learn and play the mechanics. Since beta, I think that I have quit on a group 3 times, and it was when they wouldn’t listen about mechanics and told me to be quiet. I’ve had FG2 last over 45 minutes but the group learned and there was a feeling of accomplishment. I’ve had PUG runs with 3 highly skilled players that practically was a sprint through the dungeon. Nice and quick, but it felt like just pushing an “I win” button. I’ll work with anyone willing to learn, and I’ll listen to those who know things I don’t.
    This, I leaned healing this way pugging horrible groups back then they stuffed new level 10 players into normal DLC.
    As healer or tank, Normal Darkshade 2 and CoH2 is harder than veteran in an pug. DS2 require some coronation.
    Its trivial if tank pull the adds below the boss and healer keep group alive and provide resources.
    CoH2 second last boss is interesting, its almost as hard in normal as in vet. If you are in an zeg is life, food is for the fat, we dont listen to chat group, just drop it.
    CoH2 last boss is annoying as tank in HM.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TLDR: light attack weaving, and lots of people are like me where they button spammed in other games. Once a spazz on the buttons always a spazz on the buttons, it’s really hard to adjust.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if someone with higher dps might try something and report back.

First, tell us what kind of dps you're getting as you are, kitted out normally.

Next, tell us what your dps is with GENERIC gear. No sets, nothing green, blue, purple or better... just plain white gear.

Finally tell us what dps you get in both prior conditions if you take away ALL Champion Points.

In each case, use the same skills and weapons (eg. if you're using a 2H sword in one test, use a 2H sword in all tests).

This will give us four data points.

Normal, advanced and set gear with full CP.
    Generic, white gear with full CP.
    Normal, advanced and set gear with NO CP.
    Generic, white gear with NO CP.

Just curious to know what kind of numbers we will see. It might help us determine where the damage is coming from. Is it the gear? Is it the CP? Is it the skill of the player?
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    devils advocate: dps has been nerfed severely bad with dragonhold.

on the other hand.

I know 90% of the playerbase of this game does about 8k dps because they light attack and use a skill once in a while.

so I would love it if more people learned how to weave or even just set up a rotation like dots + spam even without the weaving would be more dps than just light attack, acid spray, light attack, light attack, trap 20 feet away, light attack, acid spray
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most people just don't care about trying to improve. They're playing to "relax," and taking a couple of minutes to kill one large add is relaxing to them.

You should try it sometimes, with a different mindset. Afterall everything you do in the game has absolutely no true value in real life.

It's so much more fun when you learn calmness and how to be happy from anything regardless of what it is.

For example, I work for a certain company on a very high post. I'm busy and live an extremely hectic lifestyle due to my career. I'm ready to go see a psychologist or a mental health doctor the minute I start working every day. But my job matters and lets me save for a bright future. The last thing I want to do is spend energy, mental capacity, stress, focus, or even try to play some random game to be "good" to "achieve something". If it works for you, great! Do what you love! Just don't expect anyone else to share that mindset.

The same can apply anywhere, for different or similar reasons. They just don't give a crap about being an imaginary dragon slaying warrior that strikes fear into hearts of his enemies. It's better to smoke some pot, melt into your couch, grab some snacks and enjoy the rest of the day in a way that allows you to turn off your brain.
    Edited by Nyladreas on November 9, 2019 9:28AM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    Most people just don't care about trying to improve. They're playing to "relax," and taking a couple of minutes to kill one large add is relaxing to them.

You should try it sometimes, with a different mindset. Afterall everything you do in the game has absolutely no true value in real life.

It's so much more fun when you learn calmness and how to be happy from anything regardless of what it is.

For example, I work for a certain company on a very high post. I'm busy and live an extremely hectic lifestyle due to my career. I'm ready to go see a psychologist or a mental health doctor the minute I start working every day. But my job matters and lets me save for a bright future. The last thing I want to do is spend energy, mental capacity, stress, focus, or even try to play some random game to be "good" to "achieve something". If it works for you, great! Do what you love! Just don't expect anyone else to share that mindset.

The same can apply anywhere, for different or similar reasons. They just don't give a crap about being an imaginary dragon slaying warrior that strikes fear into hearts of his enemies. It's better to smoke some pot, melt into your couch, grab some snacks and enjoy the rest of the day in a way that allows you to turn off your brain.
    While true, this works both ways. Those people should stay away from the harder content or not queue for vet mode at all. The annoying ones are those with the mindset of 'play for fun' that queue for vet mode and expect to be carried through and give a big mouth when you ask them to slot some AoE for example, in order to complete a fight. Those people can *** right off out of the group if I encounter them.
    Edited by Koensol on November 9, 2019 9:41AM
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then don't pug ? Don't bring ppl you encounter in your "I don't wanna play".
    When I've hard day, and I had a lot as someone who work for elderly people health, then I just don't play or don't do group content so I don't penalize the 3 other player who want fun by playing correctly.

If you wanna do group content with this attitude, find 3 other people with the same mindset and everyone gonna be happy.

When you queue in GF, other people expect you to do your job correctly.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »

While true, this works both ways. Those people should stay away from the harder content or not queue for vet mode at all. The annoying ones are those with the mindset of 'play for fun' that queue for vet mode and expect to be carried through and give a big mouth when you ask them to slot some AoE for example, in order to complete a fight. Those people can *** right off out of the group if I encounter them.

Players like you are the reason why end game is a dreadful place. In fact it’s people like you that need to be removed from the game.

How about using your experience to help people get better, rather than getting better?
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »

When I've hard day, and I had a lot as someone who work for elderly people health, then I just don't play or don't do group content so I don't penalize the 3 other player who want fun by playing correctly.

If you wanna do group content with this attitude, find 3 other people with the same mindset and everyone gonna be happy.

The bold is wrong.

When you queue in group finder you're rolling the dice. You are out of your mind if you have any expectations when you pug.

"If you wanna do group content with this attitude, find 3 other people with the same mindset and everyone gonna be happy."

This is correct, but this also goes for your expectations as well. You want things to go smoothly and expect players to "do thier jobs correctly", then you're asking for trouble in group finder.

Joining group finder and pugging is rolling the dice on the group you're getting. Looking at it any other way is an exercise in frustration. You take what you get in GF. The random doesn't just count for content, but the players you get as well.

I think that's a basic misunderstanding players have. You put expectations in randomness. Huge mistake. You don't want that randomness, stop pugging and get your own group.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJallday wrote: »

Players like you are the reason why end game is a dreadful place. In fact it’s people like you that need to be removed from the game.

How about using your experience to help people get better, rather than getting better?

Are you blind or willfully ignorant? The guy he's replying to specifically said that he doesn't want to get better, so why should other people who want to get better have to butt heads with people who don't and waste everyone's time? Remove yourself from the game, thanks.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you blind or willfully ignorant? The guy he's replying to specifically said that he doesn't want to get better, so why should other people who want to get better have to butt heads with people who don't and waste everyone's time? Remove yourself from the game, thanks.

I think you need to learn to read pal

You sound like another salty self entitled one who I would wager spends most of their time on their a**e in VMOL and can’t do without add ons .

I suggest you read again. The post he replied to said “I want to play for fun” which is exactly the ethos of ZOS - play your own way . If you or he don’t like that ethos, this is the wrong game for you

It’s clear from that other post and yours that some salty end game players (clearly like yourself) don’t want to help others - so the only people that need removing are you lot. Either that Or you need segmenting off so the rest of us 10m don’t have to encounter you

• Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I first leveled a character to 50 I felt so incredibly weak I didn’t understand what was happening. It was at this point I decided to stop playing the game blind and look up some guides. I learned so so many things from third party sources that the game never attempted to teach me. Truth is most players never learned the basics and going into vet content with limited knowledge is a recipe for disaster.

Non meta builds are a thing. But if I’m doing 80%+ of the total DPS in a group then we gotta have a conversation to come to some kind of understanding. And yes, sometimes that means a low DPS player needs to be removed from group so the rest can finish sometime this century.
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    because the combat system sucks and no one can come to terms with it? Its been 5 years....Time to admit it sucks.

It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - No min-max race choice.
    - No min-max class choice.
    - Base game gear (crafted or overland in most cases).
    - No buffs / de-buffs on target dummy.
    - Sustain issues.
    You will be lucky (or very skilful) if you will pull 30 - 40K DPS in such conditions.

The problem is that ZOS is trying to lower the gap in DPS (ceiling vs floor), but every time they do that it only causes the floor to go even lower (beginners have more troubles with sustain for example), while ceiling (players with bis trial gear & min-max race / class) barely moves.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I first leveled a character to 50 I felt so incredibly weak I didn’t understand what was happening. It was at this point I decided to stop playing the game blind and look up some guides. I learned so so many things from third party sources that the game never attempted to teach me. Truth is most players never learned the basics and going into vet content with limited knowledge is a recipe for disaster.

Non meta builds are a thing. But if I’m doing 80%+ of the total DPS in a group then we gotta have a conversation to come to some kind of understanding. And yes, sometimes that means a low DPS player needs to be removed from group so the rest can finish sometime this century.

Same.
    Wish more people do this.
    Most game are like this since beginning, you can't get all the info just by playing, you need to do some search (pretty easy in this game) to improve your knowledge, no one ask you to know everything, but you should know the basic and perform your role correctly.

Also agree on non-meta build. I'm in a guild where we find fun and challenging to play with fun and unique build, but none of our build are unable to perform the role.
    DPS pull between 55 and 80k, Healer have all the buff/debuff/sustain needed and tank are the same.

"Non meta build" and "playing for fun" is not an excuse to not do your job.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

• Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This has to be one of the most selfish comments I've seen on this forum.

What you're basically saying is: nobody deserves to be in a dungeon if they don't do what I WANT.

That's just terrible.
    Edited by Nyladreas on November 9, 2019 12:28PM
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    For real my people. All you have to do is lay out every dot you can think of in no particular order. Start on back bar, work your way to and through the front bar. Then start over. Ult dump whenever you feel like it. I guarantee you’re gonna hit 25 to 30k DPS without even trying hard.

No excuses. No sweaty rotation nonsense. No animation cancel. This Maelstrom Staff ain’t gonna make you all of a sudden good.

Light attack, skill. Light attack, skill. Light attack, skill. Light attack, skill. Swap bar. Light attack, skill. Etc. etc. etc. start over.

Why do I constantly get in either group of terribaddy’s or godlike Monster DPS.

Maybe its because of posts like this are why people don't care.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »

That’s...sad

No, it's called having fun in your own way and setting your own goals.

I swear some posts on this forum will make you go insane.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    iluvataris wrote: »
    My son just turned 4 a few days ago. He just started playing about once a week. He pretty much only kills stuff, he is level 14. He Just learned the difference between a friendly npc and enemy npc... Many bounty's later haha. I noticed yesterday he has gotten surprisingly well at weaving light attacks and skills. Even dishing out ultimates. This is on PS4. I just got the idea to have him try a dummy parse haha. Curious. Will report back with results later tonight after work.

Why would you let your 4 year old son play an 18+ game is beyond me. Why would anyone want their child to play videogames actually.

I'm not going to tell you how to raise your children, but I still can't resist asking why?
    Edited by Nyladreas on November 9, 2019 12:52PM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@MJallday Dude... you surely are trying your best to be buttheart aren't you? What I said is I agree with @Nyladreas , but that his logic works both ways. There is a casual/play for fun mindset, and there is a competitive mindset. Both are 100% fine and justified. This game offers content for both. Casuals can do normal mode dungeons and can play the game at their pace. Competitive players can do DLC veteran or veteran hard modes. There is a reason for multiple difficulty levels. So that players of different skill levels can have fun in their way.

It is just as toxic to go into a veteran DLC dungeon and spam light attacks and snipe and being offended and call names when people ask you to slot endless hail, etc., as it is toxic to go into normal mode dungeons and scream at casual players for being bad at the game and wasting their time. This is all a matter of perspective. Not one mentality is better.

As for helping others improve, I love to do it. But most of the people in dungeons don't speak, read chat or simply react offensive when you give them advice even when doing so constructively. So these casual players who go into difficult content that is way over their heads and expect other to carry them to their dlc achievements, and also want to change nothing about their way of play, can literally *** right off.

Any adult with an ounce of selfreflection will not waste others time when they don't have the skill level or mentality required to beat veteran hard modes. Expecting otherwise is toxic.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This has to be one of the most selfish comments I've seen on this forum.

What you're basically saying is: nobody deserves to be in a dungeon if they don't do what I WANT.

That's just terrible.

Here we go, another no-sense logic.
    If you go to play with people you don't know, you should be able to carry your own weight, it's just basic respect for the 3 other you gonna play with.
    Love when selfish people said to the people who ask you to do your job in a group how selfish they're ; humanity in a nutshell.
    Edited by Aznarb on November 9, 2019 1:05PM
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

• ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threads like this are exactly why I'm max cp, but still haven't done any vet content besides vma. All the elitism makes me paranoid that I'd get kicked for having too low of dps. I'm not necessarily BAD at dps (vma gives me no trouble, solo world bosses just fine, and I can solo all the base game dungeons besides the ones that have group mechanics) but I'm still not the greatest.

Last I tested I did around 25k with my magblade on a 6mil dummy using my regular non cheese rotation I'd do in normal dungeons, and occasionally popping an essence of mag potion. That's apparently pretty low according to this forums standards, which makes me very hesitant to venture outside my comfort zone in case I encounter people with the same standard. I know part of the problem is that I'm not that great at weaving/animation cancelling, but half the time the game eats my skill or light attack so I don't see me improving much in that aspect haha. I do have golded out weapons, purple gear, and monster sets though (bought with ap). It just really can be difficult for some people to get their dps past a certain point despite doing all the right things. You can be using all the right skills, gear, cp allocation, etc., yet still not get beyond that 25-30k mark. It really is a shame a lot of content is based around having absurdly high dps only the top tier players can reach creating this whole toxic elitist hootenany.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threads like this are exactly why I'm max cp, but still haven't done any vet content besides vma. All the elitism makes me paranoid that I'd get kicked for having too low of dps. I'm not necessarily BAD at dps (vma gives me no trouble, solo world bosses just fine, and I can solo all the base game dungeons besides the ones that have group mechanics) but I'm still not the greatest.

Last I tested I did around 25k with my magblade on a 6mil dummy using my regular non cheese rotation I'd do in normal dungeons, and occasionally popping an essence of mag potion. That's apparently pretty low according to this forums standards, which makes me very hesitant to venture outside my comfort zone in case I encounter people with the same standard. I know part of the problem is that I'm not that great at weaving/animation cancelling, but half the time the game eats my skill or light attack so I don't see me improving much in that aspect haha. I do have golded out weapons, purple gear, and monster sets though (bought with ap). It just really can be difficult for some people to get their dps past a certain point despite doing all the right things. You can be using all the right skills, gear, cp allocation, etc., yet still not get beyond that 25-30k mark. It really is a shame a lot of content is based around having absurdly high dps only the top tier players can reach creating this whole toxic elitist hootenany.

It's not "few" but all people who get trouble at 1st to pass a certain cap of DPS.
    Their is no reason to be afraid if you do 25k. It's enough for alot of DG.
    Also doing these DG while help you to improve.

Their is a big difference between people who want to learn and do their best than people who did nothing in purpose and expect to be carry.

Also, speaking of "elite" all the time is a bad habit and you put yourself a barrier between you and those people.
    Elite is always employed in this forum as an insult-excuse to be bad.
    All good player where like you at the start and they improve little by little by trying new thing, nothing difficult.

I rarely pug anymore, but when I'm with bad player who ask advice to pass a boss, I'll help and do many try with them.
    If I'm with a bad player who never listen advice and repeat same mistake making the group wipe I'll kick him.

Some people may be to rude some time on the forum, probably me to, but some got very tired to see the same non-sens comment speaking about toxic elitist when they're the one selfish who refuse to play their role in group.

My English isn't perfect but I hope you get the point.
    Edited by Aznarb on November 9, 2019 1:25PM
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

• Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you can easily do non dlc vet dungeons with that dps but the way i figure it if you can clear vma your a top player in my books. If your on pc na ill tank ya through the non dlc stuff no prob. Why zos is keeping this weaving thing going i have no idea.Easily the worst part of this great game.
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not "few" but all people who get trouble at 1st to pass a certain cap of DPS.
    Their is no reason to be afraid if you do 25k. It's enough for alot of DG.
    Also doing these DG while help you to improve.

Their is a big difference between people who want to learn and do their best than people who did nothing in purpose and expect to be carry.

Also, speaking of "elite" all the time is a bad habit and you put yourself a barrier between you and those people.
    Elite is always employed in this forum as an insult-excuse to be bad.
    All good player where like you at the start and they improve little by little by trying new thing, nothing difficult.

I rarely pug anymore, but when I'm with bad player who ask advice to pass a boss, I'll help and do many try with them.
    If I'm with a bad player who never listen advice and repeat same mistake making the group wipe I'll kick him.

Some people may be to rude some time on the forum, probably me to, but some got very tired to see the same non-sens comment speaking about toxic elitist when they're the one selfish who refuse to play their role in group.

My English isn't perfect but I hope you get the point.

There is a barrier between top tier players and average casual players though, and I'm not using it as an excuse to be bad either. I know I'm not good enough for certain dungeons, so I don't do them because I don't want to be carried or ruin the run for others like a selfish turd haha. I can play my role pretty well in normals which is why I stick to them instead of being really bad at it in vets XD
This discussion has been closed.