The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury Furnisher Suggestions

Alastrine
Alastrine
✭✭✭✭
Not sure if there is a thread for this.. I did search but couldn't find any.

Be great to have a week of displays we find in shops and stores.

Like the 3 level Mushroom garden in the alchemy shop in Hollow City! I'd love some of those for my houses!
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    • Water Features: Furniture in all shapes and sizes that contain water. Even just a big square, rectangle, and circle would appease me.
    • Instruments: We've all seen them all over Tamriel.
    • Apparel & Weaponry: Since there are no recipes for these maybe a plea for Lux items will be heard.
    • Essentials: More practical household items.
      whgb6ztgb8ex.png
    • Glowing Vines:
      TlJT0RY.png
    • Animated: Orrery, Trees, Environmental Effects, Alchemy Apparatii, etc
    • Structures: Tents, windows, doors, bridges, etc. found all around Tamriel not obtainable by other sources.

I know some of these items are available through the Crown Store but not everyone can afford to spend real money on furnishings or Crown Crates for the gems.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    • Apparel & Weaponry: Since there are no recipes for these maybe a plea for Lux items will be heard.

This is the only request I have. But doubt we’ll ever get any weapon or armour furnishings... shame considering Zenimax already have the assets (as seen in towns and military encampments) closest we’ll get are dwarves centurion arm pieces and theodolite wheels as shield stand-ins. 🙄
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4w4xj8gnzgmi.jpg

If we're talking about Luxury items we'd like to see, I have to throw this statue up of Arkay. It's been in the game since release, and we still have no access to it! :'(
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sueblue I think we are getting glowing vines like that as an achievement item in Dragonhold (i don't know anyone who has vendor unlocked yet but datamine of item id showed a glowy vine!)