Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in sprint after Streak/Ball of Lightning

WillhelmBlack
WillhelmBlack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Every time I play Sorc. Running around unable to cast skills, bar swap or use a potion with my stamina bar draining as I'm moving around.

Any ETA on this? By the time I've smashed the sprint button in anger I'm already getting teabagged by 24 AD.
PC EU
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I play Sorc. Running around unable to cast skills, bar swap or use a potion with my stamina bar draining as I'm moving around.

Any ETA on this? By the time I've smashed the sprint button in anger I'm already getting teabagged by 24 AD.

So the "quick fix" on this is to double tap your sprint button and it should unblock your bars. I get this a lot while playing, I really only play my sorc so it has my most play time, and this was a huge headache until I was told how to alleviate the issue.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KappaKid83 wrote: »

So the "quick fix" on this is to double tap your sprint button and it should unblock your bars. I get this a lot while playing, I really only play my sorc so it has my most play time, and this was a huge headache until I was told how to alleviate the issue.

It's too late you're dead. I just post bugs on here as well as a ticket, even though Zenimax don't even read them. One day they might.
    PC EU
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's too late you're dead. I just post bugs on here as well as a ticket, even though Zenimax don't even read them. One day they might.

I disagree that you're dead and its too late. If you realize it immediately just double tap, but to each their own.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I disagree that you're dead and its too late. If you realize it immediately just double tap, but to each their own.

So just put up with bugs? That's what you're saying? It shouldn't be there, getting your skill bars locked up even for a second shouldn't be in the game.
    PC EU