The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So I guess I should just give up on the twitch mount?

JoStoic
JoStoic
✭✭
I have twitch prime. I am getting twitch rewards in other games. My twitch account is definitely absolutely linked with my ESOaccount (I relinked it according to instructions and I'm getting twitch drops from watching Bethesda videos).

I've submitted tickets to the best of my ability (even though after reading all the instructions there is no exact match to the instructions provided). I've posted here before about this and I've waited 48 hours multiple times.

But F me (to pay respect), right?
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh you are lucky! I can't even link my twitch account with my eso account since may 😂
  • JoStoic
    JoStoic
    ✭✭
    that makes me feel better, actually. At least I can get the crappy loot crates. I feel like i should say, here, because it seems people are listening here, that all this frustration made me spend $40 in Dauntless, (I couldn't figure out why at first, but I think it's because my impulse control has been worse while I'm sick, and dauntless hasn't frustrated me like this game seems to, constantly). I was planning on using that money to get a subscription when I was more sure of my money, but now, I'm probably not going to spend any money for a long while because I'm financially unstable ATM.