Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Housing: Visitor and Guild Member Interaction Settings

AJL32456
AJL32456
✭✭✭
I've recently been looking into the visitor interaction settings for my houses and I feel there should be more customisable options available for visitor settings. See I like the current three levels of interaction, I just would like more control over what each level of visitor has access to other than lighting and chests etc. I feel it should be more like the ranking permissions system used in guilds where you have the different categories of items, such as: lighting, chests, assistants, etc; and for each level you can fill in tick boxes as to what people can access/interact with.

Another side to this could extend over to interactivity for guild ranks. So you could say, if they're a recruit, they can access the house, use the workbenches and assistants but nothing else. if they were member and above they could gain access to more interactive items such as lighting and chests, etc.

I think this would be an awesome addition to housing settings. What do you think?
AJL32456
- Guildmaster of The Adroit. Only on Xbox EU and PC NA Megaservers. -
www.theadroit.co.uk

AKA:
  • [Mac] - [NA] - AJL32456
    • Thordin Agard (Lvl: Champion 26 - Breton - Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant)
    • Thorodin Jartharn (Lvl: 6 - High Elf - Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion)
  • [Xbox] - [EU] - AJL32456
    • Bjarnar (Lvl: Champion 382 - Nord - Templar - Aldmeri Dominion)
    • Shadelurker (Lvl: 18 - Khajiit - Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion)
    • Drake Ivor (Lvl: 36 - Breton - Warden - Ebonheart Pact)
    • Thorodin Agard (Lvl: 25 - High Elf - Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant)
    • Aegon The Deadly (Lvl: 10 - Breton - Necromancer - Aldmeri Dominion)
    • Rhaegar V T(Lvl: 23 - Breton - Necromancer - Daggerfall Covenant)