The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOGIN ERROR!?

Summ0n3r
Summ0n3r
anyone else unabel to login? says make sure i launched through steam.... tried many times and reboots nothing working
win 10, i7-3930k @ 4ghz, 32gb, GTX 1070Ti
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guild is having issues too
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this message. Will go through the nonSteam method instead. The folder with the launcher is found: Program Files > Steam >Steamapps > Common > Zenimax Online > Launcher.
    Edited by merevie on September 18, 2019 4:49AM
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Three hours later and a whole bunch of messing with everything and FINALLY... and it's Steam's fault! SMDH. It would be great if we could transfer straight to Bethesda, kthnxbai. (Cuz I've had enough of this every-two-months-Steam-screws-up crap!!)
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yeah had a log on issue as well, ESO was not detecting the STEAM connection at the login screen.

Set STEAM to run as admin and restarted my computer seemed to fix it.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's another thread about this, it contains a procedure that's worked for some, check that thread.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6343486/#Comment_6343486
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on September 18, 2019 5:59AM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Steam was experiencing issues on September 17th leading to login issues. These issues should now be resolved. We are therefore closing this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.