The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server timeouts every 2-3 load screens

CMz
CMz
✭✭✭
Constant server time-out disconnects after patch; literally every 2nd or 3rd load screen - anyone else?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @CMz

Are you always in a specific zone or area when getting disconnected?

Rebooting your home router can help if these disconnections are happening often enough that the game is becoming unplayable. If there is a specific zone where you get disconnected, try traveling to a different area to see if performance improves.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I cycle through my 17 characters to pick up hireling emails, I typically have 2 or 3 client crashes at the times I attempt to load another character. This has been true for a few months.

Most of them hang out in Vivec City, but I don't think it's specific to that location.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on September 17, 2019 10:28PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @FrancisCrawford

If the ESO client is crashing when you go through characters to check on mail, an add-on could be the issue. Turn off or remove all mods or add-ons you have installed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @FrancisCrawford

If the ESO client is crashing when you go through characters to check on mail, an add-on could be the issue. Turn off or remove all mods or add-ons you have installed.

Fair point. But if I did that I wouldn't want to continue playing the game, because those add-ons provide essential QoL functionality.
  • PE_Bagatur
    PE_Bagatur
    ✭✭✭
    Just got same issue tonight. Its not specific zone, client simply cannot connect to server, or once connected loses the connection on relog to other character. Basically, login server is here for while, then disappears and it happens every half to several minutes. Both NA and EU.