The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can log into eso account, forum account, but not game.

Poposhka
Poposhka
Soul Shriven
I bought ESO back in 2014 (the ESO web store) and after a long hiatus I wanted to see what was new. I can log into my ESO account as well as these fora account, but after installing the game fresh, when I try to log on through the launcher UI it tells me my subscription is invalid and redirects me to the ESO webpage. Logged in there it asks me to set up recurring payments but I thought the game was no-sub (sub for premium) now?

One suggestion was that since I bought the game when there was a subscription model in place my account needs to be reset somehow.

Any help?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Poposhka

If you've not done so, please open a ticket with customer support so they can look into your ESO account entitlements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Poposhka
    Poposhka
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Poposhka

If you've not done so, please open a ticket with customer support so they can look into your ESO account entitlements.

Is their site down? It hangs when loading and eventually I just get to An faq page that doesn’t help.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Poposhka

Are you still having issues accessing the support site?

You can try loading through a different web browser which can help.
    Staff Post
  • Poposhka
    Poposhka
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Poposhka

Are you still having issues accessing the support site?

You can try loading through a different web browser which can help.

yeah, the link provided takes me to a "wizard" where i choose:

Category: Login issues
    Recovery: No
    Platform: Windows
    Sub-Category: Login

At this point i'm directed to a login prompt, i fill it out and click Login and nothing happens.
  • Poposhka
    Poposhka
    Soul Shriven
    To add: opening the support link in a new incognito tab in Chrome will let me submit a ticket.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Poposhka

When having issues logging into the support site, there is an alternate way to submit a support ticket. You can instead use our account recovery page.
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select the option that best describes your issue
    2. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Information fields.
      • If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please select "I cannot be reached at this email" and enter that in the "Provide a valid email address where we may reach you." line.
    3. In the Additional Comments box, please include a brief description of your issue.
    4. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
    Staff Post