The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Necro is still OP in PvP

• Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    The class is a one trick, it's like a bomb blade in pvp, super 1 dimensional. So yeah let's persecute classes based off the few things that make them viable. again my buddy theory crafts his build's been playing since beta and you immediately default to righting someone off op/broken etc tired of hearing that nonsense!
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tbh part of the necro kit now that’s probably carrying it is plentiful access to high value over time skills like their summons and their ultimates are pretty strong in general. I wouldn’t say necro is OP but they’re certainly not crap either, it just takes someone who knows how to manage and use the strong suits of a necro to its fullest potential.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrightt wrote: »
    Tbh part of the necro kit now that’s probably carrying it is plentiful access to high value over time skills like their summons and their ultimates are pretty strong in general. I wouldn’t say necro is OP but they’re certainly not crap either, it just takes someone who knows how to manage and use the strong suits of a necro to its fullest potential.

Same goes for all classes ;)
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't play Necro but considering I understand classes pretty well it just seems in the grand scheme of great classes in the history of the game, I would compare the class in the middle of the pack when it comes to utility. Things to decide that, mobility the different possibilities of setting up kill's etc, self healing sustain= which is good
    just kinda seemed that it's mediocre if not 1 dimensional

so when I see someone that is in a 10 man group that cant kill 2 people/no emp just skill=doesn't matter what class, same outcome, I smh!!!