Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Do you use banker and/or merchant assistant(s)?

• mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Both
    It took me so long to decide to save up for them that by the time I had enough, I got KITTIES. SOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!! They are real handy, and being able to drag them along really helps organize home coffers and chests if you horde things like I do. Mobile bank access is great for those times you unexpectedly realize you need a stack of soul gems or repair kits you've stashed away, and being able to quickly sell all the trash pots and ornate gear from dungeons and trials is a great way to keep space open for things you may want or need later. One of the best investments I've made in ESO 😊
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Eeri_Ravencaw
    Eeri_Ravencaw
    ✭✭✭
    The banker and the merchant are good in a pinch when I need to clear my inventory in the wild. I also use the fence for less than five loots when I can't be bother with a load screen to the refuge. They are all good conveniences that save you time so you can spend more time on the things you enjoy. I must say they are definitely worth the crowns.