Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Imperial furnishings available at the Impressario right now are a decent use of event tickets

MojaveHeld
MojaveHeld
✭✭✭✭✭
Up to this point, I've been underwhelmed with the furnishings ZOS has put in the Impressario. But with the current Imperial ones, they finally got it right. They're usually only available with crowns, so it can be worth it to use event tickets you get on them instead. There are some solid pieces available from her right now, I actually greatly appreciated that.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. I hope this is what they will continue to do. Instead of that easily craftable crap, they will sell things that would be crown store only otherwise.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on September 6, 2019 3:58AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree. I’m not sure I will use tickets to get any Imperial furnishings, but it would be a good use of them. That canopy bed is especially nice.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree - I finally used the 12 I had sitting around, since I had no use for another Indrik. The Imperial Shrine of the Bay is a particularly nice use of 2 tickets.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I was pleased to see this. Though I didn't buy anything since 10 of my 12 tickets went to the 3rd berry, since I'm not participating in this event.

I think the canopy bed and shrine were the best buys at 2 tickets each. I did notice, though, that outside of the shrine, the Imperial furniture was all suite furniture, iirc, though you could definitely use some of the pieces in other rooms.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, it's particularly nice since all Imperial furnishings are locked behind the Crown store otherwise. Definitely a good move on the devs' part.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • SeaWoodStage
    SeaWoodStage
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with katanagirl1, the canopy bed is lovely. Alas I'm not levelled enough to enter IC, but that bed is gorgeous. Alas my husband decided to buy the mirror instead. Oh well, his house, his furnishings!
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mirror, the bed, the altar, and the banner are all well worth the tickets. Depending on your tastes, the wardrobe and footlocker may be as well.
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with katanagirl1, the canopy bed is lovely. Alas I'm not levelled enough to enter IC, but that bed is gorgeous. Alas my husband decided to buy the mirror instead. Oh well, his house, his furnishings!

There is a Breton version of that bed (in this gorgeous rosy pink-red that's glorious), in case you want the look but don't get this imperial one.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eirinin wrote: »

There is a Breton version of that bed (in this gorgeous rosy pink-red that's glorious), in case you want the look but don't get this imperial one.

Ah, I haven’t bought it yet, so I may have to check that furnishing plan out. Thanks for mentioning it.

I’m not a real girly-girl, and tend to be allergic to most shades of pink though, lol!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main difference between the Breton and Imperial stuff, aside from the wood tone, is the carvings. Breton is more Celtic-y looking, Imperial is more of a scrolling vine.

I only wish they'd remove the hitbox from the top of canopy beds so we could actually lie on them.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer to be able to bank more than 12 tickets and/or buy more than one of each Indrik feather. We still have two Indriks to unlock - the Snow and the final Nacent.

Baring those options, I'm glad that some crown-only (not craftable but also not event-exclusive) furniture was added.

Edit: missing word.
    Edited by reoskit on September 13, 2019 2:59PM
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I typically buy the event pet but given what it is this round or furniture I found the furniture more desirable and a better value.
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a link to what items are currently for sale? I'm at work and can't look and afraid I'll forget to look when I get in tonight.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t know anything listing just those particular items at the Impresario, but uesp.net has an Imperial section of furnishings:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Imperial_Furnishings
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a bit disappointed to see that the furnishings were BOP. As someone who is doing this event on multiple accounts, and has likewise done the previous events on multiple accounts, it would be nice to be able to decide which one of my accounts I want to use those furnishings on (since what I'm interested in earning varies from account to account).