Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Which enemies give event tickets?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Can anyone clarify which enemies in the Imperial City will give event tickets? The announcement says "Slaying a patrolling monster in the Imperial City streets or mini-boss within the Imperial City sewers".

I've killed numerous daedra in the city streets, including ones which were walking along the street (which I assume is what they mean by patrolling) and 3 enemies with boss health bars in the sewers, made sure to loot the bodies each time and I've got nothing except normal loot. Only the 2 event tickets I started with in the currency tab and no containers which could have tickets inside them.

Judging by the lack of other topics on the subject I assume it's something I'm doing wrong rather than a problem with the drops, so if anyone can explain I'd appreciate it.
PC EU player. | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this thread will help you

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492278/pvpve-during-the-imperial-city-celebration-2019/p1

I joined a group today but they was at Molag Bal (think that’s how you spell it) so my tickets came from him
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got my tickets. Apparently "Mini boss" was somewhat inaccurate - the ones with the purple stars (or whatever those are) on each side don't count, it had to be one of the ones with 3 gold-bordered red squares on each side and a unique name, which I thought were full bosses.

I'm still not sure which patrolling enemies count, but at least now I have an option for days when I don't have time to do the dungeon.
    PC EU player. | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the main boss above sewers in any of the main districts. Then in the sewers its the patrolling bosses (2 or 3 flags on their back) as well as their are a few mini bosses in the sewer area that count as well. It's been a while since iv done imperial city but i remember the 3 flag bosses are tough as nails so make sure you got a group for those ***.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has be a Patrolling Horror in the Districts (big world boss type monsters) or a Coldharbor Elite Guard in the Sewers (big Xivkyn with blue or red banners on their back that suppress stealth around them).

I strongly suggest you treat them like a world boss and bring a group. The difficulty varies, and you'll want protection from enemy players.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 5, 2019 8:51PM
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    any of the bosses in Imp city will give you a ticket so will doing the dungeons
    Show no mercy, be ruthless in combat so you may win at all costs.
    GM The NonPlusUltra EU/NA