Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

del

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting this thread, I went and checked my ticket progress. On Tuesday I got 2 tickets, which gave me 10 total, so I bought this event’s berry. I did sewer mini-bosses each day, Wednesday through today, and each time I saw 2 tickets in the loot pile. I looked today and I only have 4 tickets. I should have 8.

I made an in-game bug report, but it seems those don’t give you e-mail response like opening up a ticket on the webpage does. I plan to do that instead tomorrow because I want to get this fixed.

PS4/NA
    Edited by katanagirl1 on September 8, 2019 4:52AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    The event didn’t start until Thursday 9/5. So the total tickets collected should have been 6.
  • haxx0r
    haxx0r
    Soul Shriven
    Same bug here as well, I did not receive the event tickets yesterday after killing flag bosses and Molag Bal inside the sewers.
    I also completed White-Gold Tower dungeon.

Character is on PS4/NA.

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously? Man, I must be playing too much since I can’t keep track of what day it is!

I did create a ticket on this one too!

*facepalm*
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    Good luck with everyone’s support ticket. I have a bunch of people I ran with and I’m being told there’s no record of me killing any boss. I received the achievement for killing molag bal for the first time on the character I was on. I have a feeling this one is not going to be resolved for any of us
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note that there have been other reports (and personal experience) of IC sewer bosses being inconsistent in dropping event tickets. First, you MUST get loot from the body to get tickets, but even if you get loot, you don't always get the tickets. On my second day of the event, I only got loot from the SECOND sewer boss killed, even tho I got loot from the first one too. (PC/NA). The two group dungeons are pretty consistent though, if you kill the last boss (and loot the boss/chest), you WILL get tickets (unless already at max capacity).
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    Note that there have been other reports (and personal experience) of IC sewer bosses being inconsistent in dropping event tickets. First, you MUST get loot from the body to get tickets, but even if you get loot, you don't always get the tickets. On my second day of the event, I only got loot from the SECOND sewer boss killed, even tho I got loot from the first one too. (PC/NA). The two group dungeons are pretty consistent though, if you kill the last boss (and loot the boss/chest), you WILL get tickets (unless already at max capacity).
    The dungeon bosses are also having issues. I completed NWGT looted last boss and received no tickets. I’ve seen others saying they’re having the same issue. I finally received support from my tickets submitted. They finally found in my account that I DID kill several bosses and did not receive the tickets. And yes I looted them. I understand some players get them one day and not the next. It seems to be a random glitch that is only effecting a few players
    Edited by Katastrophia on September 9, 2019 7:34PM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Killed sewer wandering boss (x3), district wandering boss (x2), plus sewer distrcit boss (x1) did not get tickets yesterday. I've gotten tickets all the other days.

Tickets are also not showing in Loot History for gamepad UI, so I have to check currencies.
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No tickets for the past two days for me. Lots are experiencing this issue.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Killed two sewer bosses and the Atronach boss topside, no tickets from any of them. This is tedious enough as it is without being broken on top of it. :\

As a side note, I was able to get my tickets on previous days, not sure why it broke now.
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on September 11, 2019 12:28AM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • pilsbury65
    pilsbury65
    ✭✭✭
    I killed Hsu-hakan twice tonight with another player. I did not get my event tickets.
    PS I did loot the boss 🥺🙄😫
  • LordHades
    LordHades
    Soul Shriven
    Same here.

Last day of event, due to time zones most of times I miss this window but not today.

Went to sewers with a Pact character, killed a miniboss at least 3 times and nothing. Switched to another faction, same result. Then did an ICP run, looted chest and no tickets.

When I logged I was at 12/12 tickets, bought a feather, had 2/12 so I'm pretty sure I didn't loot today tickets and not noticed it.

Ticket: 190916-002208