Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498647/hotfix-on-oct-23-pc-mac-servers

• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Buff stamblade

  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Stamblades are strong in this patch.

    In what setting? I’ve yet to come across one.

    Stamblade is very weak. As the guys who just recently pulled his out of retirement. Did to experience this weakness in his Stamblade last week. Again this is a guy that's no even that specialized in Stamblade.




    Stamblade is in need of a buff what??????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Funny how you always post videos from other people and pull them out of context, just to proof your point. Maybe record a footage by yourself (yes a footage, not a silly BG highlight screenshot).

    Edit: What is this even? At least post a footage from someone who is good at the class lol...

    Wait, what are you? Oh yeah that's right you are just another forum goer who wants EZ PZ mode. So you Ad Homineim out of you arse with no other context to prove your point.

    In case you didn't know genius. That is my personal youtube channel of videos that I've personally made completely solo. No friends helping me out. At least next time you what to bash someone. Make sure you have facts to back it up. Or else that just makes you look silly and discredits anything you have to say.

    Anyways like allows all I have to tell you. If someone like myself can just pick up StamBlade and get abunch of kills with it with my "less than average skill" as you said. HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE COMPLAINING THAT THE CLASS SUCK AND CAN'T GET KILLS?

    Anyways Stambade needs no buffs. You just suck that bad at the game. That it seems like Stamblade needs a buff to you. GET GUD and L2P!
    Edited by FearlessOne_2014 on September 12, 2019 11:55AM
    Hope is Nothing More, than a Postponed Disappointment
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Stamblades are strong in this patch.

    In what setting? I’ve yet to come across one.

    Stamblade is very weak. As the guys who just recently pulled his out of retirement. Did to experience this weakness in his Stamblade last week. Again this is a guy that's no even that specialized in Stamblade.




    Stamblade is in need of a buff what??????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Funny how you always post videos from other people and pull them out of context, just to proof your point. Maybe record a footage by yourself (yes a footage, not a silly BG highlight screenshot).

    Edit: What is this even? At least post a footage from someone who is good at the class lol...

    Wait, what are you? Oh yeah that's right you are just another forum goer who wants EZ PZ mode. So you Ad Homineim out of you arse with no other context to prove your point.

    In case you didn't know genius. That is my personal youtube channel of videos that I've personally made completely solo. No friends helping me out. At least next time you what to bash someone. Make sure you have facts to back it up. Or else that just makes you look silly and discredits anything you have to say.

    Anyways like allows all I have to tell you. If someone like myself can just pick up StamBlade and get abunch of kills with it with my "less than average skill" as you said. HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE COMPLAINING THAT THE CLASS SUCK AND CAN'T GET KILLS?

    Anyways Stambade needs no buffs. You just suck that bad at the game. That it seems like Stamblade needs a buff to you. GET GUD and L2P!
    Yes well atm templar is ez mode. I’m seeing absolutely everyone on one even groups now rather then asking for templar to be nerfed I done thread asking for my class to be buffed. Because I can kill players and 1vx but there certain builds I can’t kill that I use to be able to kill they can’t kill me either no doubt templar could kill those tanky stam dks easily.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Stamblades are strong in this patch.

    In what setting? I’ve yet to come across one.

    Stamblade is very weak. As the guys who just recently pulled his out of retirement. Did to experience this weakness in his Stamblade last week. Again this is a guy that's no even that specialized in Stamblade.




    Stamblade is in need of a buff what??????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Funny how you always post videos from other people and pull them out of context, just to proof your point. Maybe record a footage by yourself (yes a footage, not a silly BG highlight screenshot).

    Edit: What is this even? At least post a footage from someone who is good at the class lol...

    Wait, what are you? Oh yeah that's right you are just another forum goer who wants EZ PZ mode. So you Ad Homineim out of you arse with no other context to prove your point.

    In case you didn't know genius. That is my personal youtube channel of videos that I've personally made completely solo. No friends helping me out. At least next time you what to bash someone. Make sure you have facts to back it up. Or else that just makes you look silly and discredits anything you have to say.

    Anyways like allows all I have to tell you. If someone like myself can just pick up StamBlade and get abunch of kills with it with my "less than average skill" as you said. HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE COMPLAINING THAT THE CLASS SUCK AND CAN'T GET KILLS?

    Anyways Stambade needs no buffs. You just suck that bad at the game. That it seems like Stamblade needs a buff to you. GET GUD and L2P!

    But all you did was heavily struggling against a stamina Dk with far less CP than yourself, killed one sorc who opened inventory and did a low MMR BG. That's apparantly "overpowered" for you, interesting.

    Meanwhile you're complaining all day long about how weak magsorc is while shittalking everyone else who asks for buffs to his/her own class...

    MagSorc is weak in the current patch. That's why I get BG after BG where more than have the match consist of nightblades and maybe if lucky one or two MagSorc preferably on the enemy teams. I have videos of my BGs to prove what I've just said. What proof do you have to refute my statement?
    Hope is Nothing More, than a Postponed Disappointment
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Stamblades are strong in this patch.

    In what setting? I’ve yet to come across one.

    Stamblade is very weak. As the guys who just recently pulled his out of retirement. Did to experience this weakness in his Stamblade last week. Again this is a guy that's no even that specialized in Stamblade.




    Stamblade is in need of a buff what??????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Funny how you always post videos from other people and pull them out of context, just to proof your point. Maybe record a footage by yourself (yes a footage, not a silly BG highlight screenshot).

    Edit: What is this even? At least post a footage from someone who is good at the class lol...

    Wait, what are you? Oh yeah that's right you are just another forum goer who wants EZ PZ mode. So you Ad Homineim out of you arse with no other context to prove your point.

    In case you didn't know genius. That is my personal youtube channel of videos that I've personally made completely solo. No friends helping me out. At least next time you what to bash someone. Make sure you have facts to back it up. Or else that just makes you look silly and discredits anything you have to say.

    Anyways like allows all I have to tell you. If someone like myself can just pick up StamBlade and get abunch of kills with it with my "less than average skill" as you said. HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE COMPLAINING THAT THE CLASS SUCK AND CAN'T GET KILLS?

    Anyways Stambade needs no buffs. You just suck that bad at the game. That it seems like Stamblade needs a buff to you. GET GUD and L2P!

    But all you did was heavily struggling against a stamina Dk with far less CP than yourself, killed one sorc who opened inventory and did a low MMR BG. That's apparantly "overpowered" for you, interesting.

    Meanwhile you're complaining all day long about how weak magsorc is while shittalking everyone else who asks for buffs to his/her own class...

    MagSorc is weak in the current patch. That's why I get BG after BG where more than have the match consist of nightblades and maybe if lucky one or two MagSorc preferably on the enemy teams. I have videos of my BGs to prove what I've just said. What proof do you have to refute my statement?
    When ever I see a stamblade in bgs there usually snipers lol 😂
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Stamblades are strong in this patch.

    In what setting? I’ve yet to come across one.

    Stamblade is very weak. As the guys who just recently pulled his out of retirement. Did to experience this weakness in his Stamblade last week. Again this is a guy that's no even that specialized in Stamblade.




    Stamblade is in need of a buff what??????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Funny how you always post videos from other people and pull them out of context, just to proof your point. Maybe record a footage by yourself (yes a footage, not a silly BG highlight screenshot).

    Edit: What is this even? At least post a footage from someone who is good at the class lol...

    Wait, what are you? Oh yeah that's right you are just another forum goer who wants EZ PZ mode. So you Ad Homineim out of you arse with no other context to prove your point.

    In case you didn't know genius. That is my personal youtube channel of videos that I've personally made completely solo. No friends helping me out. At least next time you what to bash someone. Make sure you have facts to back it up. Or else that just makes you look silly and discredits anything you have to say.

    Anyways like allows all I have to tell you. If someone like myself can just pick up StamBlade and get abunch of kills with it with my "less than average skill" as you said. HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE COMPLAINING THAT THE CLASS SUCK AND CAN'T GET KILLS?

    Anyways Stambade needs no buffs. You just suck that bad at the game. That it seems like Stamblade needs a buff to you. GET GUD and L2P!

    But all you did was heavily struggling against a stamina Dk with far less CP than yourself, killed one sorc who opened inventory and did a low MMR BG. That's apparantly "overpowered" for you, interesting.

    Meanwhile you're complaining all day long about how weak magsorc is while shittalking everyone else who asks for buffs to his/her own class...

    MagSorc is weak in the current patch. That's why I get BG after BG where more than have the match consist of nightblades and maybe if lucky one or two MagSorc preferably on the enemy teams. I have videos of my BGs to prove what I've just said. What proof do you have to refute my statement?

    Your videos prove that you play low MMR BG´s, which are a horrible baseline for anything that has to do with PvP balance.

    Then refute my claims and evidence with your own. All you guys are doing so far is just making excuses. Without providing a single bit of proof. I wonder who is ZOS going to believe more?

    A.) The evidence provided

    or

    B.) A bunch of people just talking while providing no other substance
    Hope is Nothing More, than a Postponed Disappointment
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Stamblades are strong in this patch.

    In what setting? I’ve yet to come across one.

    Stamblade is very weak. As the guys who just recently pulled his out of retirement. Did to experience this weakness in his Stamblade last week. Again this is a guy that's no even that specialized in Stamblade.




    Stamblade is in need of a buff what??????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Funny how you always post videos from other people and pull them out of context, just to proof your point. Maybe record a footage by yourself (yes a footage, not a silly BG highlight screenshot).

    Edit: What is this even? At least post a footage from someone who is good at the class lol...

    Wait, what are you? Oh yeah that's right you are just another forum goer who wants EZ PZ mode. So you Ad Homineim out of you arse with no other context to prove your point.

    In case you didn't know genius. That is my personal youtube channel of videos that I've personally made completely solo. No friends helping me out. At least next time you what to bash someone. Make sure you have facts to back it up. Or else that just makes you look silly and discredits anything you have to say.

    Anyways like allows all I have to tell you. If someone like myself can just pick up StamBlade and get abunch of kills with it with my "less than average skill" as you said. HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE COMPLAINING THAT THE CLASS SUCK AND CAN'T GET KILLS?

    Anyways Stambade needs no buffs. You just suck that bad at the game. That it seems like Stamblade needs a buff to you. GET GUD and L2P!

    But all you did was heavily struggling against a stamina Dk with far less CP than yourself, killed one sorc who opened inventory and did a low MMR BG. That's apparantly "overpowered" for you, interesting.

    Meanwhile you're complaining all day long about how weak magsorc is while shittalking everyone else who asks for buffs to his/her own class...

    MagSorc is weak in the current patch. That's why I get BG after BG where more than have the match consist of nightblades and maybe if lucky one or two MagSorc preferably on the enemy teams. I have videos of my BGs to prove what I've just said. What proof do you have to refute my statement?

    Your videos prove that you play low MMR BG´s, which are a horrible baseline for anything that has to do with PvP balance.

    Then refute my claims and evidence with your own. All you guys are doing so far is just making excuses. Without providing a single bit of proof. I wonder who is ZOS going to believe more?

    A.) The evidence provided

    or

    B.) A bunch of people just talking while providing no other substance
    Your videos proves you was playing against noobs. If you put as much effort into l2p as you do hating on nb you be op lmao 😂
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Stamblades are strong in this patch.

    In what setting? I’ve yet to come across one.

    Stamblade is very weak. As the guys who just recently pulled his out of retirement. Did to experience this weakness in his Stamblade last week. Again this is a guy that's no even that specialized in Stamblade.




    Stamblade is in need of a buff what??????????????????????????????????????????????????

    I mean no harm. But I wouldn't use this video as proof for any argument. Especially if your campaign is to say "nightblades are fine" in their current lackluster state.

    You're running snipe, uppercut and onslaught as your main attacks. Besides Cloak, you being a nightblade was unnecessary. You could've done this vid on any class. Crouch into fights, invis to escape. (Pots)

    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.
    This is actually very good point.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe people are saying stam nb is op lmao.

    Nbs in general are useless now.
    PS4 EU DC

    Current CP : 756+

    I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.


    RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    Hope is Nothing More, than a Postponed Disappointment
  • CeroSerotonin
    CeroSerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    The only real group utility I have on my Stamina NightBlade is using Bombard for immobilizations and Mass Hysteria/ Turn Evil (I prefer Turn Evil to preserve magicka for cloak) for fearing groups, but that’s putting yourself in a difficult situation if you’re going full glass cannon.

    Fighting groups or more than one player can be really challenging with this class. You can be revealed and your defense (cloak) is cancelled out. I think it’s fair since it is a pretty unfair ability, but it’s a large part of the class identity.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!

    You're video doesn't support your claim though?

    The only thing nb has going for it as a class is cloak which is borderline useless now its so easily countered.

    Fighters guild fear > nb fear
    Onslaught > incap
    Dizzy > surprise attack

    So nb is op because what? They get 10% wpn/ spell dmg in stealth and 10% more crit dmg?

    Any build you use on a nb apart from a stupid snipe build is better on other classes.

    First off I didn't say on these forums that Nightblade is OP. I said Nightblade don't need any buffs.

    Second you didn't even bother to read or understand my posts.

    Third Nightblade objectively has the highest consistent, single target burst damage due to passives. Which you will not even dare to discuss. Because that will just go against you. Seeking Nightblade EZ PZ mode again. Like back in ProcBlade META days.
    Hope is Nothing More, than a Postponed Disappointment
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Stamblades are strong in this patch.

    In what setting? I’ve yet to come across one.

    Stamblade is very weak. As the guys who just recently pulled his out of retirement. Did to experience this weakness in his Stamblade last week. Again this is a guy that's no even that specialized in Stamblade.




    Stamblade is in need of a buff what??????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Funny how you always post videos from other people and pull them out of context, just to proof your point. Maybe record a footage by yourself (yes a footage, not a silly BG highlight screenshot).

    Edit: What is this even? At least post a footage from someone who is good at the class lol...

    Wait, what are you? Oh yeah that's right you are just another forum goer who wants EZ PZ mode. So you Ad Homineim out of you arse with no other context to prove your point.

    In case you didn't know genius. That is my personal youtube channel of videos that I've personally made completely solo. No friends helping me out. At least next time you what to bash someone. Make sure you have facts to back it up. Or else that just makes you look silly and discredits anything you have to say.

    Anyways like allows all I have to tell you. If someone like myself can just pick up StamBlade and get abunch of kills with it with my "less than average skill" as you said. HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE COMPLAINING THAT THE CLASS SUCK AND CAN'T GET KILLS?

    Anyways Stambade needs no buffs. You just suck that bad at the game. That it seems like Stamblade needs a buff to you. GET GUD and L2P!

    But all you did was heavily struggling against a stamina Dk with far less CP than yourself, killed one sorc who opened inventory and did a low MMR BG. That's apparantly "overpowered" for you, interesting.

    Meanwhile you're complaining all day long about how weak magsorc is while shittalking everyone else who asks for buffs to his/her own class...

    MagSorc is weak in the current patch. That's why I get BG after BG where more than have the match consist of nightblades and maybe if lucky one or two MagSorc preferably on the enemy teams. I have videos of my BGs to prove what I've just said. What proof do you have to refute my statement?

    I didn't say that magsorc is strong btw. Nor is Nightblade. The whole game is gutted (except magplar maybe) because of people who just want nerfs, nerfs and nerfs. Game will be awesome when everybody is equally sh*t. #balance
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

    IMtNqww.png
    Hope is Nothing More, than a Postponed Disappointment
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

    IMtNqww.png
    I’m not trolling this thread is meant to be what we can do for stamblade with in reason your here with awful gameplay of stamblade saying they don’t need buffs because what you managed to kill few inexperienced players 👏
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incapacitating Strike has been nerfed far too much. It's absolutely useless in pvp now.

    When you get more damage, utility, AND STUN from SOUL TETHER than you do with single-target 'Assassination' ultimate, you know you went too far. Soul Shred and Morphs aren't even in the 'DPS' tree (Assassination). Might as well rename Incap to Wet Noodle now because that's all it is.
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Personally i feel Incap better than Onslaught.
    Supriese attack better than Dizzy swing.

    Supriese attack can be builded in combos far more easily. Incap dmg bonus is shorter but stronger usually. And can use it far more often. (if you use bloodspawn, almost "spam" it.)

    Maybe the Stamblade would get something class-dot ability and a reworked relentless focus, but thats all what i can personally complain about :D
    PC-EU
    Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

    I left school 20 years ago and I think that has nothing to do with the thread

    on the other hand, ZoS already said NBs can't have 2 sources of Major Fracture...

    In any case NMG looks like a very good set for NBs right now.
    Edited by Xvorg on September 12, 2019 6:05PM
    ZoS did it. I'm pretty furious and I want to burn this to ashes... Flame and Fury, DK identity...
    DragonKNIGHT KNIGHT!!!! not Dragonscoundrel, neither Dragonarcher....
    ― Our enemy was bold so we were bolder... our enemy was strong so we were stronger...

    ― Then, why did you lose?

    ― Our enemy was stupid...
    When it comes to crap, big-time, major league crap, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, ZoS. No contest. No contest. ZoS. ZoS easily has the greatest crap story ever told. Think about it: ZoS has actually convinced people, that there's a balance patch, coming next chapter, which will make you do everything you want do, at any hour, every day. And this balance patch has a special list of things it wants you to do. And if you don't do any of these things, it has a special place, full of lag and zergs and bleeds and procs and nerfs, where he will send you to die and suffer and respec and die and give AP and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

    But it loves you. It loves you, and it has lag! It always has lag! It's all-fun, all-perfect, all-lore, and all-challenging, somehow just can't handle lag! ZoS takes in millions of dollars, they pay no high-end servers, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good crap story. Holy Proc!
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

    I left school 20 years ago and I think that has nothing to do with the thread

    on the other hand, ZoS already said NBs can't have 2 sources of Major Fracture...

    In any case NMG looks like a very good set for NBs right now.
    NMG is good but I prefer spriggan because I like fat resource pools. But I do switch between spriggan and NMG a lot.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Szende wrote: »
    Personally i feel Incap better than Onslaught.
    Supriese attack better than Dizzy swing.

    Supriese attack can be builded in combos far more easily. Incap dmg bonus is shorter but stronger usually. And can use it far more often. (if you use bloodspawn, almost "spam" it.)

    Maybe the Stamblade would get something class-dot ability and a reworked relentless focus, but thats all what i can personally complain about :D
    Well yeah that’s what I was saying perhaps put a dot on ambush like lotus fan has. I was after major fracture on surprise attack instead of minor berserk only for unkillable builds because before nb nerfs there wasn’t a single build I couldn’t slaughter now templar has taken over😡
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

    I left school 20 years ago and I think that has nothing to do with the thread

    on the other hand, ZoS already said NBs can't have 2 sources of Major Fracture...

    In any case NMG looks like a very good set for NBs right now.
    NMG is good but I prefer spriggan because I like fat resource pools. But I do switch between spriggan and NMG a lot.

    For some reason, I don't like Spriggan as I like Spinner's. Maybe it is because that stam lacks reliable source of healing, so any point into wpn dmg counts to your vigor/rally ticks, hence, NMG overall seems like a better option imho (each DoT crit tick counts).

    Regarding SA, I don't like how the debuff is delivered, it encourages ganking too much. Ganking per se is a strong mechanic and I don't see why it should be any stronger.

    It would be much better if SA decreased the armor in 1K up to 3 times (3K total) without any condition
    ZoS did it. I'm pretty furious and I want to burn this to ashes... Flame and Fury, DK identity...
    DragonKNIGHT KNIGHT!!!! not Dragonscoundrel, neither Dragonarcher....
    ― Our enemy was bold so we were bolder... our enemy was strong so we were stronger...

    ― Then, why did you lose?

    ― Our enemy was stupid...
    When it comes to crap, big-time, major league crap, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, ZoS. No contest. No contest. ZoS. ZoS easily has the greatest crap story ever told. Think about it: ZoS has actually convinced people, that there's a balance patch, coming next chapter, which will make you do everything you want do, at any hour, every day. And this balance patch has a special list of things it wants you to do. And if you don't do any of these things, it has a special place, full of lag and zergs and bleeds and procs and nerfs, where he will send you to die and suffer and respec and die and give AP and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

    But it loves you. It loves you, and it has lag! It always has lag! It's all-fun, all-perfect, all-lore, and all-challenging, somehow just can't handle lag! ZoS takes in millions of dollars, they pay no high-end servers, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good crap story. Holy Proc!
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

    I left school 20 years ago and I think that has nothing to do with the thread

    on the other hand, ZoS already said NBs can't have 2 sources of Major Fracture...

    In any case NMG looks like a very good set for NBs right now.
    NMG is good but I prefer spriggan because I like fat resource pools. But I do switch between spriggan and NMG a lot.

    For some reason, I don't like Spriggan as I like Spinner's. Maybe it is because that stam lacks reliable source of healing, so any point into wpn dmg counts to your vigor/rally ticks, hence, NMG overall seems like a better option imho (each DoT crit tick counts).

    Regarding SA, I don't like how the debuff is delivered, it encourages ganking too much. Ganking per se is a strong mechanic and I don't see why it should be any stronger.

    It would be much better if SA decreased the armor in 1K up to 3 times (3K total) without any condition

    How does surprise having major fracture encourage ganking "per se."

    DK has an AoE spammable that has it and applies a DoT.

    Warden has it in an AoE burst.

    Yet its illegal for nightblades to have it on a single target skill because..... ganking?
    Edited by Royalthought on September 12, 2019 9:42PM
  • rabidrufus64
    rabidrufus64
    ✭✭✭✭
    #buffstamblade
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

    I left school 20 years ago and I think that has nothing to do with the thread

    on the other hand, ZoS already said NBs can't have 2 sources of Major Fracture...

    In any case NMG looks like a very good set for NBs right now.
    NMG is good but I prefer spriggan because I like fat resource pools. But I do switch between spriggan and NMG a lot.

    For some reason, I don't like Spriggan as I like Spinner's. Maybe it is because that stam lacks reliable source of healing, so any point into wpn dmg counts to your vigor/rally ticks, hence, NMG overall seems like a better option imho (each DoT crit tick counts).

    Regarding SA, I don't like how the debuff is delivered, it encourages ganking too much. Ganking per se is a strong mechanic and I don't see why it should be any stronger.

    It would be much better if SA decreased the armor in 1K up to 3 times (3K total) without any condition

    How does surprise having major fracture encourage ganking "per se."

    DK has an AoE spammable that has it and applies a DoT.

    Warden has it in an AoE burst.

    Yet its illegal for nightblades to have it on a single target skill because..... ganking?

    did you forget that Surprise Attacks major fracture lasted for 18 seconds? Noxious Breath is only 10 and Subterranean Assault is only 6 seconds, with a 3 second delay.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

    Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

    I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

    And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

    Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

    As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

    Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

    A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

    or

    B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.


    Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

    I left school 20 years ago and I think that has nothing to do with the thread

    on the other hand, ZoS already said NBs can't have 2 sources of Major Fracture...

    In any case NMG looks like a very good set for NBs right now.
    NMG is good but I prefer spriggan because I like fat resource pools. But I do switch between spriggan and NMG a lot.

    For some reason, I don't like Spriggan as I like Spinner's. Maybe it is because that stam lacks reliable source of healing, so any point into wpn dmg counts to your vigor/rally ticks, hence, NMG overall seems like a better option imho (each DoT crit tick counts).

    Regarding SA, I don't like how the debuff is delivered, it encourages ganking too much. Ganking per se is a strong mechanic and I don't see why it should be any stronger.

    It would be much better if SA decreased the armor in 1K up to 3 times (3K total) without any condition

    How does surprise having major fracture encourage ganking "per se."

    DK has an AoE spammable that has it and applies a DoT.

    Warden has it in an AoE burst.

    Yet its illegal for nightblades to have it on a single target skill because..... ganking?

    did you forget that Surprise Attacks major fracture lasted for 18 seconds? Noxious Breath is only 10 and Subterranean Assault is only 6 seconds, with a 3 second delay.
    There’s no reason why major fracture on surprise attack can’t be 10 seconds.
  • Paramundo
    Paramundo
    Soul Shriven
    #MSAGA

    I would bei fine with 5 seconds as well.
Sign In or Register to comment.