The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help deciding a stam pvp class.

jam3s4343
jam3s4343
So I’ve been playing around with four classes a lot these days. Stamcro Stamplar Stamsorc and Stamden. I want a class that will support my play style which is very aggressive and in your face. I also really love the dawnbreaker I’ll which is why I didn’t select stamdk or stamnb. So of the four I’d like somthing tanky first somthing that can take a real punch and stand in the fight longer. Then obviously somthing that’ll hit hard is awesome too. I wanna be able to give a punch back. I’ll be doing mostly small scale stuff. Playing with a group of 3-5 players. I want somthing that would do well in cyrodil and the IC sewers. BGs is last ln my pvp list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by jam3s4343 on August 26, 2019 8:27PM