Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Vaults of Madness Survivor Achievement is Bugged

aaylas
aaylas
✭✭✭
I just completed this with a group of 4 and none of us got credit for it. I feel terrible for wasting their time. Can you please fix this?
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been like this for ages.

It has something to do with that first boss but I'm not sure what it is.

It sometimes doesn't register as you killing the boss. I have 2 suspects:

1. Boss dying while you are trapped in the bubble thing
    2. If you don't hit any bubbles

But I'm yet to test for sure what bugs it out.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just ran this and didn't get the achievement... 4 years and it's pretty much one of the only vet dungeon achievements left undone... I'm confident I've done it dozens of times but it hasn't registered.

@ZOS_BillE

I've submitted a ticket... please just fix this, or give me my damned achievement already. i have video proof of completion.
  • znrk
    znrk
    ✭✭✭
    Calm_Fury wrote: »
    It's been like this for ages.
    It sometimes doesn't register as you killing the boss. I have 2 suspects:

1. Boss dying while you are trapped in the bubble thing
    Your suspect number 1 is correct, I've tested that long time ago. The achievment is not granted if 2nd boss got killed while one of the players was trapped in bubble. This is clearly a bug, but it also has clear workaround.
    PC/EU
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely what my guildmake znrk said, I also got the bug yesterday and we didn't get credit for the achievement :(
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they fixed it on PTS 5.2.1:
    Dungeons

Vaults of Madness
    Ulguna Soul-Reaver will now always grant credit for associated achievements when killed.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeons

Vaults of Madness
    Ulguna Soul-Reaver will now always grant credit for associated achievements when killed.

Nope... they sure didn't fix it... outright lie by ZoS... I just ran it and still, four years and the no death run achievement remains incomplete for both my wife and I. Countless hours wasted in this place.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait that’s illegal.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Dungeons

Vaults of Madness

Nope... they sure didn't fix it... outright lie by ZoS... I just ran it and still, four years and the no death run achievement remains incomplete for both my wife and I. Countless hours wasted in this place.

This is from the PTS, it is not live yet. It should be fixed when Dragonhold hits.