The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"The game stopped working" Crash during BG's - PC NA

Raevyness
Raevyness
✭✭✭
Well yeah as title above states. I only really play ESO to play PVP, so I was in BG match and someone used a skill on me (I mean its chaos ball! DUH!) and my game just froze up and I got the official ESO "The game has stopped working" 'submit report' and a little log, I tried to copy it but it didn't let me copy the error, when I tried to scroll down and read the rest of the report, it wouldn't let me and I pressed the 'submit' button and it came up with the "app hang" white screen and crashed to the desktop...

As a BG player THANKS FOR THE 20 MINUTE WAIT NOW!!!!!!!
Edited by Raevyness on August 21, 2019 10:16AM
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    We are aware of this crashing issue. This issue is still being investigated at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Raevyness
    Raevyness
    ✭✭✭
    We are aware of this crashing issue. This issue is still being investigated at this time.

So this is a server side issue? I was worrying it could be PC issue or add-ons as I have a few of those. But I've seen it's pretty widespread.

Could you turn off the 20min penalty on disconnects or when players are booted from the game because no internet connection? Really sick of having to wait 20 mins to play again. Especially when I only get 30 mins to play..
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Raevyness

Further information has been posted in this thread regarding the ongoing crashes and our plans to fix them. An incremental patch will be coming soon to address the issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post