Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I said I wouldnt talk about performance issues and lag until DEC 31 but wth is up with crashes?

LuxLunae
LuxLunae
✭✭✭✭✭
I was testing out NB in pvp ( i suck at NB...i was allright when i had the old ravager giving me health but that set turned into trash as with veiled heritance i mulched them today to free up space...since their prices have dropped into oblivion)

I was just standing near a keep and it flipped... or a zerg appeared or....i don't know but it keeps happening where it just crashes...

Apparently it crashed before i even knew because it was like

"send a report"

and with me not touching anything it kept typing in the blank space....

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

which is to walk forward

So...unfortunately...this has to be a sign for me...I also bought an ssd yesterday that was a lemon lol...

it's time for me to go on a pure gaming hiatus... just open up a book and read all day... I was debating for weeks to do so or not...

A higher calling has called down to me an thwarted my gaming attempts...i will heed their call

I'll come back about DEC 25...
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We appreciate the commitment to informing ZOS that Cyrodiil performance still sucks, but maybe this time, stick the flounce.

Breaks are good.
  • ZirconJunkie
    ZirconJunkie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I sent in 14 crash reports before I finally gave up and logged off for the night. A few times the game crashed and didn't even offer me an option to send in a report. Only had 3 crashes today so far.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not one zos employee has even bothered to say a thing about the crashes on PC NA. Not one.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps ZOS should cancel that trip and focus on stabilizing the game.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Not one zos employee has even bothered to say a thing about the crashes on PC NA. Not one.

They did in one thread, as in they acknowledged it.
  • Wycks
    Wycks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Actually if you read the locked thread the moderator linked to the EU guild issue, which has nothing to do with cyrodil and BG crashes. So ya the incompetence is very high, as per usual.
    The numbers thing is always going to be there, but it’s more down to player skill and there are ways through ability choice to configure a group to be stronger vs. large groups of people. - BRAIN WHEELER - 2012 - LOL
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try turning it off and on again?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just can't believe they haven't fixed it already
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't believe you. It's been what? A day since you made your post about Dec. 31 & here you are. lol
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wycks wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »

Actually if you read the locked thread the moderator linked to the EU guild issue, which has nothing to do with cyrodil and BG crashes. So ya the incompetence is very high, as per usual.

Not what I’m referring to. There is one thread where Bill said we’re aware of it on PC and EU. I’ll try to find it but no promises, there’s so many of them now.

That was easier than I thought:
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are aware the crashing issue is affecting both PC-EU and PC-NA megaservers. This is still being investigated at this time.

Edited by Vapirko on August 21, 2019 2:18AM
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixes incoming in 2020. :) Lol.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There are currently multiple discussions ongoing about the crash issues affecting both PC-EU and PC-NA when in Cyrodiil or in Battlegrounds. We are aware of this issue and an incremental hotfix is coming soon to resolve the problem. This thread is now being closed, but you can continue discussion in the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.