The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil is broken

Doctorium
Doctorium
✭✭✭
PC-NA

Constant crashes. 'ESO has stopped working'

What is going on? Why am I paying for ESO plus when the base game does not work?

I have played MMOs from small time Developers who were able to provide more stable servers than ESO. Every patch is the same story.

How is this an acceptable standard? Why is there little to no communication from the Devs?

Here I am writing a forum post when I should be ingame enjoying some relax time. The community's patience is running thin...don't take it for granted.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is always broken.

Broken doesn't do this justice...this is beyond the "normal" broken...
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is bad Zos
  • bugmom
    bugmom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since shortly after launch and this might be the worst I have ever seen Cyrodiil. Crashed four times in 40 minutes. Whole group out of game. Unplayable.
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if and how performance could get any worse. I guess I need not wonder any longer.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I feel ya pain cyrodiil is just horrible absolutely unplayable.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been communication. Fix coming with patch Monday.
    Last night I played for around 2 hours. 1 crash during that time. Guess I am one of the fortunate ones. Still sucks, shouldn't crash at all.
    I did see tons of other players crashing though. Kind of funny sometimes when an enemy player is just standing there letting you light attack them to death.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole mashing buttons over and over trying to get skills to fire is the part that really bugs me...
    Trying to heal or stay buffed up and having to wait for the servers to respond is so dam frustrating.
    I played last night and remembered why I only play sparingly now. The game makes me want to smash my controller pretty much every battle.
    It makes no sense that we had double this pop in haderus 2016 and the game worked much better than it does now smh zos
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well here we go. Now that PC NA isn’t working I suppose we’ll get a response from ZOS.

ZOS: WE’LL HAVE A PATCH BY FRIDAY!

CONSOLE: AND US?

ZOS: Hahah lulz

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since there are multiple discussions ongoing about crashes while in combat, we will be closing this thread. We are currently investigating this issue which is affecting both PC-EU and PC-NA servers. You can continue the discussion in the thread linked below.

I keep crashing to desktop in Cyrodiil...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.