Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fix Skill Bar Stuck!!! Or i WANT REFUND MY MONEY BACK!!!

TheHsN
TheHsN
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Hello,

since PTS i scream for "skill bar stuck bug" And after patch got live almost everybody screams to you for fixing. You even dont answer back if you even noticed about the bug...

I want my money back for Elsweyr and 6 months subscriptions that i bought LAST MONTH... I dont want to pay for BROKEN things anymore... ENOUGH that i payed and trusted you. But you even have too many broken things even you dont know which one to fix...
Edited by TheHsN on August 20, 2019 11:06PM
Plays:
Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka Templar - PvE
Stamina Templar - PvP
Magicka DK - PvE
Stamina DK - PvE
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, they have no obligations to refund as the skill bars work for most players, I personally have only had issues when I used werewolf pounce and got stuck in animation. But never issues swapping skill bars. Been here since beta.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You signed TOS. They have no obligations to players according to it.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For some countries, the TOS is not worth the paper it's written on.

As for the original poster, how come you are blaming Gina and Jessica? They have nothing to do with it. They don't even do any programming on the game. Rich on the other hand, I think he may be the person who can say anything.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

As for the original poster, how come you are blaming Gina and Jessica? They have nothing to do with it. They don't even do any programming on the game. Rich on the other hand, I think he may be the person who can say anything.

If you read well i did not blame anybody.... And it is not your business even who i blame:)... they are community manager and i am one of them...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want your money back too. @ZOS_ginaBruno can i have his money?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • GraphicArtistYT
    GraphicArtistYT
    ✭✭✭
    TheHsN wrote: »

Hello,

since PTS i scream for "skill bar stuck bug" And after patch got live almost everybody screams to you for fixing. You even dont answer back if you even noticed about the bug...

I want my money back for Elsweyr and 6 months subscriptions that i bought LAST MONTH... I dont want to pay for BROKEN things anymore... ENOUGH that i payed and trusted you. But you even have too many broken things even you dont know which one to fix...

Lol ye. I want my refund for Elsweyr as well
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

If you read well i did not blame anybody.... And it is not your business even who i blame:)... they are community manager and i am one of them...

When you post on a forum, it's everyones business.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Bar swaps always been buggy, in particular in vMA, in particular with overload when it had a third bar. Unsure it will ever be fixed.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭

.... 6 months subscriptions that i bought LAST MONTH....

Thats not really strengthen your negotiation position 😂😂😂
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Hello,

Bar swaps always been buggy, in particular in vMA, in particular with overload when it had a third bar. Unsure it will ever be fixed.

Yes bar swap has always been a bit buggy, especially with a full server. But after taking a couple of months off I've been playing a bit the last week and it's gotten atrociously bad in the interim. It used to be the bar swap would sometimes lag a second (or at worst two) before working, but in the few hours I've played this week I've experienced multiple big fights in which my weapon bars wouldn't swap for 30+ seconds (staying alive only by catching heals from others) and many many more small/solo fights where I've died after 3-8 seconds of being stuck on my buff bar while not being able to switch back to my other bar to cast a heal. This is PS4 NA on a pro with wired internet doing 30MB down and 3MB up.
  • Billdor
    Billdor
    ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

You can't even construct a coherent post about your problem. What makes you think that anyone is going to take you seriously?
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a bug that i could not open the map or the menu. Button for menu opened the text chat.
    It turned out that my gamepad was broken.
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the patch, I had a problem while doing vMA, all skills on my bar were disabled by being greyed out, swapping bars didn't help, same on both bars. Had to run around trying not to die for a minute while getting hit in vMA, first time I'd had this. Almost cost me my flawless conqueror since that was the run I got it on.
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only ZOS had already committed to performance optimizations and fixes for the next few patches.

...if only...
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know what ... People are here very toxic.

- I wrote on the pts forums very constructively . But nobody cared from ZOS.
    - Then PTS got live with this bug and I wrote to BUG reports with a photo and video. Nobody care from ZOS.
    - Last I wrote here and I had enough again ZOS didn't care it even did not answer that if they are aware of the problem.

And people here try to show like it is my fault. And almost they are going to blame me because of the broken thing like I broke it.

It is Normal why ZOS doesn't try to fix their game.
    What, of course, it is my right to ask for a refund, of course, I am going to write to community Managers about my problem.

Here people getting angry that I am trying and seeking my Rights. If just more than half of you doing this, the game would be fixed by now.
    Edited by TheHsN on August 21, 2019 4:36PM
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really, but to ask for a refund is just rediculous and that's what the reactions show. Also, the fact that you already payd ZOS for the next 6 months makes it even worse.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because you demand something doesn't mean it is going to happen. I have screamed at the lotto several times now. Still haven't won. I want my money back!
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you read the TOS, you'd know that ZOS could literally close down all servers for 6 months and you wouldn't be eligible to any refund.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kagukan wrote: »
    Just because you demand something doesn't mean it is going to happen. I have screamed at the lotto several times now. Still, haven't won. I want my money back!

I know but that doesn't mean I should stop seeking my rights... If we all do that believe me everything could be easier for us.

Cuz Zos start to ignore everything and they stop making their promises to us.
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »

Not really, but to ask for a refund is just rediculous and that's what the reactions show. Also, the fact that you already payd ZOS for the next 6 months makes it even worse.

paying them doest mean I should stop asking what they have to provide me. I Do NOT only pay for playing the game also I pay for Service, Support and working system
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kagukan wrote: »
    Just because you demand something doesn't mean it is going to happen. I have screamed at the lotto several times now. Still, haven't won. I want my money back!

I know but that doesn't mean I should stop seeking my rights... If we all do that believe me everything could be easier for us.

Cuz Zos start to ignore everything and they stop making their promises to us.

Your "rights"? I would worry more about your left's...
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Billdor wrote: »

Hello,

You can't even construct a coherent post about your problem. What makes you think that anyone is going to take you seriously?

English is not his first language, jerk
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • CambionDaemon
    CambionDaemon
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately with the new TOS that you would have agreed to, you have relinquished your rights for refunds etc. It is all down to their discretion.