Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
Delete
Edited by wishlist14 on August 26, 2019 11:47AM
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always just take the front bar weapon and use it on the back bar also instead of using the VmA/DSA/whatever weapon.
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use a monster set. It really is that simple.

Edit: Velidreth is probably a good choice.
    Edited by idk on August 20, 2019 10:08PM
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Afaik Alcast has Options with only crafted and overland gear for every PvE build he releases. You will still get the reminder if you dont scroll fast enough past Option 1 which Shows the best in Slot Setup, but Option 2 and 3 are more attainable with crafted, overland and dungeon/Monster sets.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »
    Afaik Alcast has Options with only crafted and overland gear for every PvE build he releases. You will still get the reminder if you dont scroll fast enough past Option 1 which Shows the best in Slot Setup, but Option 2 and 3 are more attainable with crafted, overland and dungeon/Monster sets.

Im trying to get away from Alcast builds. They are all starting to look the same this patch especially. Respect to Alcast as he is a genius but Im getting bored with his builds tbh.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Use a monster set. It really is that simple.

Edit: Velidreth is probably a good choice.

I am, i have veli on my stamblade . Than you for your reply
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always just take the front bar weapon and use it on the back bar also instead of using the VmA/DSA/whatever weapon.

Yes i have to start thinking on my own lol and fly 😊. Thanks for your reply
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »

Im trying to get away from Alcast builds. They are all starting to look the same this patch especially. Respect to Alcast as he is a genius but Im getting bored with his builds tbh.

That's the games fault, not Alcast. He simply provides BiS builds. That being said I don't use his builds this patch, or last for that matter. I like Advancing Yokeda more than Rele or Lokk, and I'm not good enough to sustain without VO.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »

Fair. Best way as others pointed out already is to double bar your set in Question instead of one barring it and running a Monster set instead. If you want to get real creative you can Always run a 5 piece, 3 piece like agility, Monster set and an additional 2 piece or a 5 piece, 3 piece and another 4 piece, cant vouch for the effectiveness of it tho.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Want to really jazz things up, go for a DW front, 2H back bar build. On PTS there were people able to hit 90k dps or so. Not bad at all. You get pretty good dps from a VMA 2H, so maybe you already have 1, but I doubt it's a deal breaker if you don't.

Stampede replaces Arrow Barrage, Carve replaces Poison Injection. Weapon Damage enchant will proc off Stampede.

Obvious downside is no range, but Stampede is a gap closer, making it easy enough to get to your targets.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on August 20, 2019 10:23PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those arent alcasts builds, it's what is best in slot for maximized dps. Yea its gonna look boring cause only 1 combo of gear is gonna best

And he has alternative gear in case you dont have vma or vdsa weapons.

If you find those boring, then I suggest you theory craft whatever you suits you
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag

Mothers sorrow x5
    Bsw x 5
    Monster set

Stam
    Briarheart x5
    Hindings x 5
    Monster

Job done
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to really jazz things up, go for a DW front, 2H back bar build. On PTS there were people able to hit 90k dps or so. Not bad at all. You get pretty good dps from a VMA 2H, so maybe you already have 1, but I doubt it's a deal breaker if you don't.

Stampede replaces Arrow Barrage, Carve replaces Poison Injection. Weapon Damage enchant will proc off Stampede.

Obvious downside is no range, but Stampede is a gap closer, making it easy enough to get to your targets.

Carve also has an 8m radius AOE dot, which procs the damage glyph :)
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm afraid if you look to YouTube, builds WILL look the same.
    Stamina will have Tooth of Lokkestiiz or Relequen.
    Magicka will have Siroria or False God.

If you're looking for variety, come up with your own build. Unless you're doing high end top 1% trials, whatever you want to use should be just fine.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Carve also has an 8m radius AOE dot, which procs the damage glyph :)
    You may have to test that again. Direct damage from weapon abilities has always proc'ed enchantments which is what you might be confused by. Single target applied dot damage doesn't proc enchants, although it seems like an aoe dot, carve is not. It's a direct damage aoe ability that applies single target dots to every enemy hit.

As of Scalebreaker
    • 2H = Stampede (New 1 tick/s)
    • DW = Deadly Cloak/Quick Cloak (Instead of 1 tick every 3s, now 1 tick every 1/2s)
    • Bow = Endless Hail/Arrow Barrage
    • Destro Staff = Blockade/Unstable Wall
    • Resto = n/a
    • 2H Shield = n/a

So yeah, if you're not completely concerned with End Game score pushing, try a new combo. My fav personally is the DW front, 2H back, but you could also try double DW or double 2H, just make sure the aoe dots are on your back bar for the best setup.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on August 20, 2019 11:46PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit