The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mysterious recaps

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
New thing i'm gonna do

AE4sy5V.png

Few choices here:

he got 75 ultimate so fast that his soul harvest was twice on a death recap

The recap is bugged

Since the "channel ultimate thing" i got ulted twice
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recap must be bugged, Dizzy and crystal frag both showed 2hits and shock reach doesn’t tick 10 times during its duration.
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recap must be bugged, Dizzy and crystal frag both showed 2hits and shock reach doesn’t tick 10 times during its duration.

Isn't shock reach a dot over 10 seconds plus the initial damage?

What am I missing here?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering we do not know the timeframe involved the SS is pretty meaningless. Yes, I expect it was a fast kill but it is pointed out there are 2 frags and 10 ticks from reach.

Regardless, the death recap has always been inaccurate in many ways. OP should be very familiar with this as they enjoy posting their death recaps often.
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Considering we do not know the timeframe involved the SS is pretty meaningless. Yes, I expect it was a fast kill but it is pointed out there are 2 frags and 10 ticks from reach.

Regardless, the death recap has always been inaccurate in many ways. OP should be very familiar with this as they enjoy posting their death recaps often.

death cap and tooltips; most useless features in ESO since they have been known to be wrong all the time.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

death cap and tooltips; most useless features in ESO since they have been known to be wrong all the time.

LOL, yes, And some people want Zos to build tutorials for DPSing, tanking and healing. It is the same people who would make those systems.
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    recaps useless

Use combat metrics and look at the log for the timing of the hits, this usually explains everything
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA