Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamblade build for Scalebreaker

Kirky
Kirky
✭✭✭
First time I've made a build video in a long time, needs tweaking here and there, going to play around with the new jewellery crafting and see what 2H/Bow Rings/Neck set I can come up with that'd compliment this build nicely. Any suggestions or critisism please feel free to reply, I've had a long break from the game (around about a year.. or two) I'm a little rusty in regards to the new sets etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiXjsW0zm1c
Edited by Kirky on August 20, 2019 4:28PM
@Kirky_Lad [EU/AD]
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back

Yeah, your build is a real blast from the past, Agility jewelry with non-set weapons? Wow.

You probably shouldn’t call this a build video, it’s a gameplay video with the build in the description.
  • Kirky
    Kirky
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back

Yeah, your build is a real blast from the past, Agility jewelry with non-set weapons? Wow.

You probably shouldn’t call this a build video, it’s a gameplay video with the build in the description.

Cheers for the feedback! Noted and changed the video title to reflect the footage.

Yeah looking at playing with the new jewellery crafting to really refine the build but having to research all the traits first haha.
    @Kirky_Lad [EU/AD]