Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Two Wenches One Goblet & Side Wenches are Recruiting! Elden Root Trader!

BrandonWandon
Two Wenches One Goblet is a non-alliance social trading guild with 10k dues.

Dues: 15k per week, Dues can be paid in the form of gold or items such as gold mats or raw mats.

Weekly Events: We have a public auction and weekly raffles/giveaways. For those more interested in content, we also run weekly trials, both normal and vet for all players. We also try to help out with skin runs and such when we can.

Core Trial Team: We are also building a core team to tackle some of the harder vet DLC trials in the game. If anyone is interested in being a part of that, feel free to get with me with any questions

Side Wenches is our smaller, sister guild

Dues: 5k per week

Side Wenches shares a discord with Two Wenches One Goblet as well as quite a few members, so most events and whatnot can really be across both guilds. The difference is with Side Wenches, the dues are cheaper, so you may not get as good of a trader as Two Wenches One Goblet.

Also, by being in both guilds, you get access to a full guild hall with all attunables, all mundus stones, and anything else you could ever want in a guild hall, all laid out to maximize efficiency.

If you are interested in joining either or both guilds, please let me know here, via PSN, or in-game mail/whisper. My PSN is BrandonWandon.

Thank you.
Edited by BrandonWandon on September 16, 2019 12:43PM
  • BrandonWandon
    Current trader in Rawl'kha this week
  • BrandonWandon
    We have a trader in Elden Root this week!