The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I still can’t believe we have people complaining about the look of vampirism

• Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casterial wrote: »
    Its ugly
    it ugly
    i ugly
    ugly

Its optional
    it optional
    I optional
    OPTIONAL

Exactly, never once in my life did I hold vampire for more than a day. I look at my character and puke.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, some of you people would really have not been up to playing Daggerfall and having to take some negatives.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, some of you people would really have not been up to playing Daggerfall and having to take some negatives.

I played vampire in all the games and wore a huge bulky helmet
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its ugly
    it ugly
    i ugly
    ugly

Its optional
    it optional
    I optional
    OPTIONAL

Exactly, never once in my life did I hold vampire for more than a day. I look at my character and puke.

I had khajiit vampire and it was ok even on lvl4 (with those morag tong sunglasses though). But then I race changed to nord, and ugh, that was really an ugly sight to see. Cleansed in 15 minutes, that was unbearably disgusting view.
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe we still have people complaining about people complaining about the look of vampirism...
  • blueyonder
    blueyonder
    ✭✭✭
    This thread surprised me because stage 4 looks very beautiful imho and I love having my (fair skinned Imperial) toon look like that, it makes me feel completely badass. I can't understand the idea of it being objectively ugly and personally I hope they don't change it or stop me from being able to make my toon look like that. But I understand the comments about how it looks on Khajiit and Argonian characters and POC characters.
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • Keledus
    Keledus
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like the look, don't be a vampire.
    You can actually make a vampire look pretty sick just browse the community creations section.
    Looks especially great on Dunmer.
    PC - EU
  • CaptainBones
    CaptainBones
    ✭✭
    Actually think vampirism looks pretty cool but that's just me. Always liked stuff like that in fantasy games, same with undead.