Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GamepadUI - no button bound for Craft Multiple

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
On PTS, "hold X" was the keybind for Craft Multiple, on Live the UI says "Not Bound". I have to get the mouse, click on the "not bound" and it brings up the Craft Mutliple selection screen.

However, there is no control setting to bind a shortcut for Craft Multiple! Please fix, this is awful.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finally figured this out - Quaterniary Action is the bind used for "Craft Multiple"

Can we get information like this from devs instead of spending 3 days figuring it out ouselves please? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ? Thank you.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's odd because in my game 'hold X' is bound for craft multiple. I didn't have to do anything.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, apaprently the default did not take for everyone. I have never had a 4th action bind, but had to figure this out myself.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on August 14, 2019 5:09PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use an Xbox controller, if that makes a difference.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So do I.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hubby and I use Xbox Elite but don't use the games ui for it. We use REWASD. I've also uploaded my setup to the REWASD community and there are several ESO players who have uploaded theirs, but like I said, I use the Xbox elite with the four paddles on the underside.

https://www.rewasd.com/
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my ESO setup in REWASD. Keep in mine that I have changes some keybinds under Controls in game. For instance, my Ultimate I changed to 7 and in REWASD I set it to the middle Xbox button and added rumble to it, I also put in my push-to-talk keybind for Discord and changed my barswap keybind to \ and added rumble. Hubby and I play on gaming laptops sitting on a reclining love seat and we never have to touch our mouse or keyboard to play ESO. It's a great program!

l80djcb692cd.jpg

vpvyqndlbhv0.jpg