The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Reapers mark 1/3 heal shadow nerf and other impresions on pts

CynicK
CynicK
✭✭✭
So I checked what some abilities do first hand in the pts and compared and noticed that my reapers mark healed for 12k in live and on pts it healed for 8k and just checked the patch notes and found nothing they also nerfed power extraction by one third what was for me the only decent aoe nightblade had because with the underwhelming 450 from twisted path you go nowhere.
1/3 nerfs look to much for abilities that where just fine last patch but maybe there were too much healing, I do not have supper high weapon or spell damages in my characters and I am going to notice the nerfs on heals, have they thought at doing it like logarthimical like a curve so if the intention is limiting healing when you start getting two much you get less benefit so middle trier players like myself do not notice it so much?
Well I also noticed one hand and shield well puncture when tanking I try to use it on many mobs and I liked it doing some damage, I do not know how other people feals about this but ransak got 8% damage mitigation that is supper cool.
The new defensive posture is supper cool I will have two damage shields(tank dk) being the best the one that works with stamina plus the 8% damage reduction will make tanking much more easy.
The new spamable is nice so when thinking on bosses that do not get the stun there is one option that shines but pvp wise i liked to have a stun.
Aoes they nerfed them all along the board but checked caltrops and I am happy did not invest points on live on it when I read the nerfs, well all aoes got hit.
Well I think I am going to feel more those healing nerfs I did not check my sorcerer because i had 1 fps whith two eso games opened.
The nerf on damage heavy sets well the thing is that the conditions for those sets you cannot use them on bosses or only few I was thinking too on that one that increses your damage when you set off balance someone that you can do on pvp but not against bosses so that leaves people that uses heavy armor very orphan of damage sets just the new 7th legion brute but you need one slot to proc it gives less wapon damage, I think what makes them not very useful is that they just can proc against regular mobs and not bosses.
I was thinking abot the nerf on the set that gives weapon damage with bleeds to make it interesting again why not put a limit, 200 weapon damage increase but just stacks twice there are many other sets that have a limit stacking on benefits that will limit the potencial abuse and make it a very good set worth farming.
I had to edit because i am on a laptop and most likely activated the trackpat and I posted it half writen sorry.
Edited by CynicK on August 10, 2019 4:11PM