Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have a Pariah's Pinnacle question.

SatansPegasus
SatansPegasus
✭✭
Where's my Dragon to place in one of a few cavernous areas? Including maybe a mounted dragon hanging from the ceiling Maybe a few dragon trophies hanging from the walls and a Dragon mount to ride into town with.
"Do not believe madness to be a curse, mortal. For some, it is the greatest of blessings. A bitter mercy perhaps, but mercy nonetheless."
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there is the skeletal dragon pet you can place, and most nord furniture has dragon features. and as for the mount there is a stick dragon your can ride :)
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you can glean some ideas from this: https://spicyeconomics.com/eso-build-a-dragon-contest/
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    The furnished version of this house is worth it for all stuff that I need? 13K Crowns is a lot of money, but my orc would really like to have a decent home.

What can I do with the house? Placing crafting stations? Vendors? Busts?
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, yes, felito. But decorating it is 9/10ths of the purpose of having one! for fun!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Well, yes, felito. But decorating it is 9/10ths of the purpose of having one! for fun!

Thanks! Do I get achievements for housing?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »

Thanks! Do I get achievements for housing?

There are several, yes.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon sold separately :smirk:

No joke though, you can get a Dragon Skeleton in the Tyrants of the Merethic Era furnishing pack (no longer available).
    Dragon-Skeleton-Mid-Flight-2.jpg
    Dragon-Cranium-Ancient.jpg
    Also, killing the final boss of Fang Lair rewards you with the dragon Undaunted trophy
    Trophy-Thurvokun-1.jpg?ssl=1
    And of course, as others already said, there are the two Dragon Pets that you can place, Unholy Glow Bone Dragon and Small Bone Dragon Construct.
    Small-Bone-Dragon-Construct-Side.jpg

• SatansPegasus
    SatansPegasus
    ✭✭
    A Dragon Trophy for Fang Lair well it looks like i need to start farming Fang Lair if it's a random drop and if not then i'm hoping the trophy itself is something you can farm. It would be nice having 4 pillars surrounding my bed with trophies on each pillar looking down on the bed.

Now as for the 13k-16k whats another £70 odd on buying that when i already gambled 60 odd on trying to get either the blue flaming wolf or the fire wolf mount and failing with all 30 although i got enough poison i could fill the abecean sea and still have plenty more for gems.

I want it but i know that if i buy it something even more glorious will be available next month but it would make a great guild hall. I don't know what to do but if you could use gold i'd buy it.
    "Do not believe madness to be a curse, mortal. For some, it is the greatest of blessings. A bitter mercy perhaps, but mercy nonetheless."
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    A Dragon Trophy for Fang Lair well it looks like i need to start farming Fang Lair if it's a random drop and if not then i'm hoping the trophy itself is something you can farm. It would be nice having 4 pillars surrounding my bed with trophies on each pillar looking down on the bed.

Now as for the 13k-16k whats another £70 odd on buying that when i already gambled 60 odd on trying to get either the blue flaming wolf or the fire wolf mount and failing with all 30 although i got enough poison i could fill the abecean sea and still have plenty more for gems.

I want it but i know that if i buy it something even more glorious will be available next month but it would make a great guild hall. I don't know what to do but if you could use gold i'd buy it.

U get the Dragon just for completing Fang Lair on normal difficulty. U get a Trophy like that for all the dungeons. They are in your Gallery tab when u enter the building interface. No need to hope for drops. If u finish the dungeons on Veteran u also get a cool looking golden Bust for each dungeon that u can also place to decorate your homes, also featured in the Gallery tab. But u can use each Bust or Trophy only once in every house. So u cant place more then one Dragon Head sadly.

Edited by D3AKUs on August 9, 2019 7:31PM
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Does the "Pariah's Pinnacle" furnished version already contain "Furnishing pack: Malacath's Chosen"?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    D3AKUs wrote: »

U get the Dragon just for completing Fang Lair on normal difficulty. U get a Trophy like that for all the dungeons. They are in your Gallery tab when u enter the building interface. No need to hope for drops. If u finish the dungeons on Veteran u also get a cool looking golden Bust for each dungeon that u can also place to decorate your homes, also featured in the Gallery tab. But u can use each Bust or Trophy only once in every house. So u cant place more then one Dragon Head sadly.

I'll have to check my throphy room, but don't you also get a dragon head throphy from the Sunspire trial?

Edit: you do.
    Edited by driosketch on August 10, 2019 8:02PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the "Pariah's Pinnacle" furnished version already contain "Furnishing pack: Malacath's Chosen"?

No it doesn't.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    13K Crowns is a lot of money, but my orc would really like to have a decent home.

What can I do with the house? Placing crafting stations? Vendors? Busts?

Forsaken Stronghold and Mournoth Keep are both awesome Orc Houses. And, you can get them for In Game Gold.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SatansPegasus
    SatansPegasus
    ✭✭
    D3AKUs wrote: »

Sweet looks like i know what i'm gonna be doing tomorrow.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Pariah's Pinnacle has already been for sale at least 4 times (first time plus 2 subsequent time during the Orsinium anniversary and also during last year's Black Fredas sale). You'll likely see this for sale again next year during the anniversary event. However, it might not be at a discount next year.