The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

To be clear: Can ALL of the Impresario's Orsinium Furnishings be crafted already?

B0SSzombie
B0SSzombie
✭✭✭✭✭
In other words:

Is there a point to wasting Tickets on those items if I can just find them in Guild Traders?
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All craftable, do not waste tickets.

If you send me mats I'll craft them for you. Tips appreciated ;)
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on August 8, 2019 3:39PM
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    Is there a point to wasting Tickets on those items if I can just find them in Guild Traders?

If you're getting tickets religiously or even close to by the time the events are over, you should have a healthy surplus. Or would, if there wasn't a limit of 12.

At this stage I'd imagine that most are, like me, buying feathers in advance for future nascents. But there's only so many of them you need and if you don't need or want the style pages, at some point you'll just stop getting tickets, which is a truer waste.

That said I'm not a fan of bound furnishings. Especially if I can also buy them for gold. So I don't know what I'll do when I reach the point of not needing any more feathers.
    Edited by Nerouyn on August 11, 2019 2:21PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

If you're getting tickets religiously or even close to by the time the events are over, you should have a healthy surplus. Or would, if there wasn't a limit of 12.

At this stage I'd imagine that most are, like me, buying feathers in advance for future nascents. But there's only so many of them you need and if you don't need or want the style pages, at some point you'll just stop getting tickets, which is a truer waste.

That said I'm not a fan of bound furnishings. Especially if I can also buy them for gold. So I don't know what I'll do when I reach the point of not needing any more feathers.

I'm hoping that we'll have some cool things to purchase during the holiday events at the end of the year. We do have the maelstrom weapon outfit style pages at the Impresario now that players could spend spare tickets on, although those can also be earned in-game or purchased from other players.

But, with the holiday events, I'm hopeful that there will be some new outfit styles or special holiday furnishings that we can't get elsewhere.

I just bought my third feather for my fourth nascent indrik and will have another 12 tickets by the end of this event (already have both berries). I'll even have to skip a day unless I want to buy my fourth feather and just have 2 tickets going into the next event. But, I'd rather have 12 so that I'm ready to buy the next berry and anything extra they might have that is exclusive. If nothing exclusive, I'll probably just buy the fourth feather and save up for the final quarter's event. If PTS is any indication, it'll be the Imperial City event, which means I'll probably not be getting the accompanying pet, since I'll only have the saved up tickets to buy the 4th berry and don't have any interest in doing anything in IC to earn tickets for the pet.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

Well, I've gotten literally EVERY Ticket that was possible, including the "Earn between 2 AM and 10 AM on the last day of the event" ones and I've gotten enough tickets to have the Dawnwood Indrik, Luminous Indrik, Nascent Indrik, another set of feathers to summon a Nascent Indrik when my current one becomes Onyx, the Springtide Indrik, Shimmering Indrik, both current Onyx Berries, and an extra Emerald Feather. Plus, I'm currently sitting on 10 Tickets for the next event.

Considering I still need enough tickets to buy one last set of the 3 feathers I need for when I get the White Indrik in Winter (So I have all 5 Indrik available), plus the 2 upcoming Indrik Pets, plus enough tickets for the last Onyx Berry and the 4 White Berries, I wouldn't have anything remotely close to a "Surplus" of tickets to waste on stuff like Orsinium that I can (and did) purchase from Guild Traders.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    @B0SSzombie - I am in the same boat. I will have just enough to get the mounts and their pygmy versions. I assume that people with a surplus don't want all of the mounts and pets.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you get the pets? I know you combine 4 feathers for the mount. I didn't realise you could have more than one indrik mount. Glad I read this thread.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    How do you get the pets? I know you combine 4 feathers for the mount. I didn't realise you could have more than one indrik mount. Glad I read this thread.

The pets are available for 10 Tickets during the last Event of the "Season" (AKA the event that gives the fourth berry you need to transform your Indrik). The last event for the "Onyx Indrik" season will be the Witches Festival next month, so you'll be able to get the Pet equivalent for the Onyx Indrik then.