Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

To be clear: Can ALL of the Impresario's Orsinium Furnishings be crafted already?

B0SSzombie
B0SSzombie
✭✭✭
In other words:

Is there a point to wasting Tickets on those items if I can just find them in Guild Traders?
  • thatlaurachick
    thatlaurachick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All craftable, do not waste tickets.

If you send me mats I'll craft them for you. Tips appreciated ;)
    Edited by thatlaurachick on August 8, 2019 3:39PM
    Unfortunately Necessary Signature:

MAX CP, played since beta, yes I know the game. Also worked in software dev/ops so yes, I know what I'm talking about.

If you read this and rolled your eyes, maybe you need to stop assuming women don't know ***.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    Is there a point to wasting Tickets on those items if I can just find them in Guild Traders?

If you're getting tickets religiously or even close to by the time the events are over, you should have a healthy surplus. Or would, if there wasn't a limit of 12.

At this stage I'd imagine that most are, like me, buying feathers in advance for future nascents. But there's only so many of them you need and if you don't need or want the style pages, at some point you'll just stop getting tickets, which is a truer waste.

That said I'm not a fan of bound furnishings. Especially if I can also buy them for gold. So I don't know what I'll do when I reach the point of not needing any more feathers.
    Edited by Nerouyn on August 11, 2019 2:21PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

If you're getting tickets religiously or even close to by the time the events are over, you should have a healthy surplus. Or would, if there wasn't a limit of 12.

At this stage I'd imagine that most are, like me, buying feathers in advance for future nascents. But there's only so many of them you need and if you don't need or want the style pages, at some point you'll just stop getting tickets, which is a truer waste.

That said I'm not a fan of bound furnishings. Especially if I can also buy them for gold. So I don't know what I'll do when I reach the point of not needing any more feathers.

I'm hoping that we'll have some cool things to purchase during the holiday events at the end of the year. We do have the maelstrom weapon outfit style pages at the Impresario now that players could spend spare tickets on, although those can also be earned in-game or purchased from other players.

But, with the holiday events, I'm hopeful that there will be some new outfit styles or special holiday furnishings that we can't get elsewhere.

I just bought my third feather for my fourth nascent indrik and will have another 12 tickets by the end of this event (already have both berries). I'll even have to skip a day unless I want to buy my fourth feather and just have 2 tickets going into the next event. But, I'd rather have 12 so that I'm ready to buy the next berry and anything extra they might have that is exclusive. If nothing exclusive, I'll probably just buy the fourth feather and save up for the final quarter's event. If PTS is any indication, it'll be the Imperial City event, which means I'll probably not be getting the accompanying pet, since I'll only have the saved up tickets to buy the 4th berry and don't have any interest in doing anything in IC to earn tickets for the pet.