The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

WB Elsweyr Sword of the Serpent

ErinGoBrag520
ErinGoBrag520
✭✭✭
I consistently have problems collecting all the mementos. Sometimes I can only collect one out of three, sometimes it is two out of three. Regardless, I can't turn in the quest without the requisite three mementos and this is very frustrating. It has happened more often than not for me when doing this WB. Hoping this will be resolved. TIA!
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    2 of my guildies had this same problem on a world boss run Wednesday evening. Only able to pick up or or 2 mementos and unable to complete all the world bosses with the group because of this issue.
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Post here as I searched for this boss if that is a known issues, which it turns out and this still after Scalebreaker patch (date 26. aug. 2019)]

Had the same problem when I joined a group to get this quest shared, picked up one mementos before we attacked Boss as server where to be taken offline in 15 min, killed it and I couldn't find any of those Fallen that had an arrow to indicate the rest of mementos to collect.

Looks like this bug is related to when one is grouped up as this haven't happen to me before when I do it as part of my only daily quest in Elsweyr (not grouped).

It reminds be of the same problem there was with Indrik WB in Summerset, where one couldn't activate those wards around boss after boss had been killed, so everybody needed first to finish wards and then kill boss.

//RexyCat
    Edited by RexyCat on August 26, 2019 12:07PM
  • Gnatrak
    Gnatrak
    ✭✭✭
    This only happens to me when another group member has already collected the items while I was out of range, it will count for them but not for me. It will also still show the quest marker for me but it won't let me collect it.

This happens with the Thieves Guild non-repeatable daily quest too if you're in a group.