The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Anyone know if Design: Provisioning Station, Elsweyr Grill is an ACTUAL crafting station?

agegarton
agegarton
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey folks. Has anyone on the PTS been able to buy, make and test the above? Is it actually a real crafting station? If it is I might just wet myself a little tiny bit.

(My US character is a total noob, so I can't get together vouchers to try it for myself).

Thanks in advance people. :)

Best Answer

• Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is an actual crafting station. Rejoice! :smiley:

Bonus points: you can place some steaks and kebabs and other foods on top of the grill and it will still act as a crafting station... you can even roast a (pet) pig on it and still it will be usable, it is just that awesome :D
    Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to create a PTS template character (with max crafting), @agegarton ... who can learn the design and craft it.

Template characters should have vouchers. Though it’s also possible for the design to be already learned on the template ... or in one of the furnishings coffers.

You’ll need an open character slot on PTS to create the character.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 30, 2019 6:55PM
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should be able to create a PTS template character (with max crafting), @agegarton ... who can learn the design and craft it.

Template characters should have vouchers. Though it’s also possible for the design to be already learned on the template ... or in one of the furnishings coffers.

You’ll need an open character slot on PTS to create the character.

Cheers. I didn’t think of that - I’ve only been playing since the beta so I’m still a bit of a noob :smiley:

Will try it tomorrow. Thanks again.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arciris wrote: »
    It is an actual crafting station. Rejoice! :smiley:

Bonus points: you can place some steaks and kebabs and other foods on top of the grill and it will still act as a crafting station... you can even roast a (pet) pig on it and still it will be usable, it is just that awesome :D

Well, all praise Meridia (the One True God).