The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still no eu char copy for pts 5.1.3 ?

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭

PC EU
PvP only
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the Patch Notes: "For this patch, we ran into an issue that required us to do a fresh copy of all PC NA megaserver characters; we will do a copy of PC EU characters next week."
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the Patch Notes: "For this patch, we ran into an issue that required us to do a fresh copy of all PC NA megaserver characters; we will do a copy of PC EU characters next week."

Basicly same story as every week, whatever, but thx.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Actually, not quite. They held the NA characters one week longer than normal because of QuakeCon.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, not quite. They held the NA characters one week longer than normal because of QuakeCon.

Well, whatever the reason, the end result is always the same, eu char copy rarely goes as planned, "basicly" same story as everytime we are supposed to get it.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well, whatever the reason, the end result is always the same, eu char copy rarely goes as planned, "basicly" same story as everytime we are supposed to get it.

I agree, it’s been the same for a couple of pts cycles in a row now, with EU barely getting any time on the test server at all, it’s incredibly frustrating, whatever reasons they have! There always seems to be some kind of issue which means that EU are left out of the majority of the pts! Even if those issues cannot be helped, it’s crappy for those of us who play mainly on EU.
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've created the thread as well, but it was buried under 'more important topics'. I'm really sick of not being able to test my EU characters on PTS. If you had problems with EU copies before, ZoS, just move the damn port to the begining of the cycle and determine these problems earlier instead of striping people of their ability to test EU copies almost entirely. What the actual hell. It's same with live, NA gets all the attention, yeah, because it's close to you, while EU us always left behind.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They not only didn't copy EU characters, they also wiped all the test characters I created at first week..
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They not only didn't copy EU characters, they also wiped all the test characters I created at first week..
    Uh, that's absolutely normal. You get fresh copies with every patch, don't you?

Maybe next PTS cycle ZOS should try to do EU copies first, so they've got more time to actually do it in another week. It's a joke at this point.

1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZO$ and performance are simply a joke at this point
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One week for testing with the own char is really awesome...
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    And the prices of Crown Store are the same as on Live :D happy testing!
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »
    One week for testing with the own char is really awesome...
    Only if they'll be able to do copies at last.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Please consider to do EU copies first during Dragonhold PTS and make it EU-NA-EU-NA, not NAx3-EUx2. It's really annoying to wait for so long to test NPCs reaction on your completionist protagonist in story quests. Blank state dummy you have to create for NA PTS during those doesn't help at all. And while we wait, at the end we almost have no time to test anything, quest or collectible vise.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a shame but to be honest it is testing. That's how it goes. This one was hoping to try out some more ideas for Moon Sugar Meadow this week - it is much harder to do that on my US based apprentice as she knows few recipes, has done less and thus cannot craft or buy achievement based furnishings.

Never mind. Moons will pass and one day this one will build there in real Tamriel.

Disappointing certainly but the sky has not fallen on the head.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is a shame but to be honest it is testing. That's how it goes. This one was hoping to try out some more ideas for Moon Sugar Meadow this week - it is much harder to do that on my US based apprentice as she knows few recipes, has done less and thus cannot craft or buy achievement based furnishings.

Never mind. Moons will pass and one day this one will build there in real Tamriel.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Not only did they copy NA toons, they also copied the live Crown Store instead of the Scalebreaker one :lol: So Moon Sugar Meadow and Wraithhome aren't even available to purchase on the PTS this week (neither are Skill Lines, or the new furnishing pack). Sounds like they ran into more issues than just the EU character copies - which is yeah, pretty annoying.
    Edited by bluebird on July 30, 2019 8:29AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Not only did they copy NA toons, they also copied the live Crown Store instead of the Scalebreaker one :lol: So Moon Sugar Meadow and Wrathstone aren't even available to purchase on the PTS this week (neither are Skill Lines, or the new furnishing pack). Sounds like they ran into more issues than just the EU character copies - which is yeah, pretty annoying.

Ach so no map this week even! Well it is there somewhere but we cannot see it.

This one will just have to continue to stash relevant items in her Coldharbour Attic this week then. So many tarps and walls …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh, that's absolutely normal. You get fresh copies with every patch, don't you?

Not normal. My impression is that PC NA was copied because the PC EU copy failed.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    xFxT2wY.jpg
    PC EU
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xFxT2wY.jpg

Really strange! The main reason I was a little peeved, is that I have been waiting for EU transfer this entire time because I wanted to test out some things in Wraithhome, with items that are not available on pts but are on my EU characters!

We always end up losing out on EU when it comes to testing, it really isn't fair treatment at all. I understand that ZOS need NA transfer for events and things, so why couldn't EU have had the transfer first, and it have been changed to NA for the event, instead of NA taking up the entire test cycle, yet again??
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. The crown store sporting the full prices like on Live server certainly doesn't help to test things, either.
    WTB bank and inventory space...
    Testing without ESO+ is very tedious at this point, my Template's inventory and bank is crammed with materials and I haven't even fully geared the char yet.
    Edited by Svenja on July 30, 2019 11:56AM
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer