Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

That's it? The last major patch of the PTS before live?

Wuuffyy
Wuuffyy
✭✭✭✭✭
Second to the last week of this PTS is um... Disappointing. For anyone really. Thoughts?
Edited by Wuuffyy on July 31, 2019 4:41AM
Wuuffyy,
ESO player since 2014
-PM for questions
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With more nerfs in progress....
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exactly did you expect?
    confused24.gif

• liningtonsweldingb16_ESO
    Rip werewolf
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP blastbones pathing fixes.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least now we know what's coming. The keys have been turned.
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointing.

...but not surprising. What we see for week 1 is usually what we get, minor tweaks notwithstanding.

I guess the previous names of some Scalebreaker Achievements were superior to the new versions? Another nerf. :D
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RIP Healers
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, I guess they have no intention of changing things, even after nefas' stream. Good thing I unsubbed and will no longer be playing!
  • Dinokstrun
    Dinokstrun
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see the mountain of Necromancer issues are ignored again this game is on the slippery slope
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I liked most of the changes.

giphy.gif

PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, I guess they have no intention of changing things, even after nefas' stream. Good thing I unsubbed and will no longer be playing!

I was hoping after that extended analysis, and the newly appointed reps, we'd see some reworks this week--a bit disappointing.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]
    :'(:disappointed:

[edited for inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on July 30, 2019 5:21PM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It will be different. Seems somethings got overnerfed and that certain issues will persist, as they were not even addressed.

Nice to know that a lot of important feedback was not listened too at all. :*
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on July 29, 2019 8:06PM
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remember when ZOS wrote us a letter on the 3rd week of Elswyer PTS that we shouldn't worry about the lack of Necromancer changes (among other things) because they had been working on the class longer than any of us could imagine? And then the patch went live and Necromancer was hilariously broken?

Same energy.
  • SassiestAssassin
    SassiestAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to me there are a lot of things they’re ‘looking into’ for a future patch... then why are you changing it now?
    *slams a gallon of Respecting Support Roles juice on the table* Take a sip, babes.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eternal warrior still dead :'(
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks good to me, their schedule’s just a little ambitious so they couldn’t fit everything they want. Definitely a good idea to nix some of the things on PTS to prevent whining when it’s adjusted later.

Basicly all the outliers got fixed and now it’s just a matter of fixing stuff until live, when people theorycraft/break more stuff which will need to be fixed later.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you don't have to solve Rubix Cube to get Brutality from Hidden Blade anymore.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

I was hoping after that extended analysis, and the newly appointed reps, we'd see some reworks this week--a bit disappointing.

To be fair, the "Nefas Report" only came out a couple of days ago. I wouldn't expect any changes from that report on this patch. From what I remember from the Quakecon stream, Scalebreaker is set to be released August 21st. That still gives them about 3 weeks before it drops live. Hopefully we will see a few changes based on that feedback, but I'm not keeping my hopes up either. Seems that most of ZOS's changes they plan for a update are usually set in stone with just minor tweaking here and there. They usually wait until the next update to actually fix the mess they created from the last one :)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Looks good to me, their schedule’s just a little ambitious so they couldn’t fit everything they want. Definitely a good idea to nix some of the things on PTS to prevent whining when it’s adjusted later.

Basicly all the outliers got fixed and now it’s just a matter of fixing stuff until live, when people theorycraft/break more stuff which will need to be fixed later.

There’s one massively broken stamina NB build already on the horizon. Could knock up to 65% damage off of jabs I think. Have to test it though my brother just came up with it off the top of his head.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I especially liked, how it did not say

Necromancer
    * Blastbones
    * Fixed an issue where this ability could sometimes lock up and was unusable until multiple weapon swaps

* Syphon
    * Fixed an issue where this ability on cast would turn your character around and not actually casting the skill. You can now reliably use this skill on the nearest corpse in front of you

• ProzTh3Almighty
    ProzTh3Almighty
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

There’s one massively broken stamina NB build already on the horizon. Could knock up to 65% damage off of jabs I think. Have to test it though my brother just came up with it off the top of his head.

Gg you get a popsicle!
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5.1.3 at least seems to be in a better direction than last few patches. I'm glad they at least realized Major Brutality on Hidden Blade should be instant, and they supposedly fixed Shadow Image teleport not working in keeps, bridges, and resource towers. However there are still A LOT OF THINGS WHICH STILL NEED ATTENTION, especially 'generic' progression (guild) skills being better than class skills, but I really do hope my skepticism is proven wrong during the next PTS cycle, and I hope ZoS is gathering data from live server as well between pts cycles because the short weeks of pts just aren't enough data imo. I may be pessimistic by nature, but i do want this game to be in a healthy place.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

I'm sure there will be a couple of "broken" NB specs around, that's just the norm. Fortunately a templar can just keep that unbreakable Eclipse going.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »

To be fair, the "Nefas Report" only came out a couple of days ago. I wouldn't expect any changes from that report on this patch. From what I remember from the Quakecon stream, Scalebreaker is set to be released August 21st. That still gives them about 3 weeks before it drops live. Hopefully we will see a few changes based on that feedback, but I'm not keeping my hopes up either. Seems that most of ZOS's changes they plan for a update are usually set in stone with just minor tweaking here and there. They usually wait until the next update to actually fix the mess they created from the last one :)

The DLC get's released on the 12th on PC, if I'm not mistaken, but true, the report is still fresh--wishful thinking, I suppose!
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha. Lol.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

me to.
    most of us do like the changes.
    just the truth.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »

giphy.gif

me to.
    just the truth.

Every poll on here is 80 no to 20 yes tho. :(
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

me to.
    just the truth.

thats polls from people on this forum.
    the people ingame are the ones that dont come to the forums is the ones im referring to.
  • iLLcrime
    iLLcrime
    ✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

me to.
    just the truth.

thats polls from people on this forum.
    the people ingame are the ones that dont come to the forums is the ones im referring to.

Most of the people I've talked to in game have the same outlook on the changes that do here on the forums.
    I put on my robe and wizard hat