Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Freezing while trying to travel to Cloudrest after grouping - fixed

redlink1979
redlink1979
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This happened to me yesterday and on Saturday: while in a group I can't travel to Cloudrest - I wasn't the crown of the group and I couldn't travel by any means (via wayshrine or via travel to player).
The game completely froze after a few seconds. I needed to reset the game.
The only way I could join with my group in Cloudrest requires that I leave the group, travel to Cloudrest alone and regroup with them after.
Edited by redlink1979 on November 7, 2019 2:17PM
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
  • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
  • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
  • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still happening. If I travel to a group member that's already there or if I travel to Cloudrest via shrine while grouped, the game freezes while loading Cloudrest. Please fix this asap.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can travel to players who are at the trial's location without crashing. Thanks for fixing this.