Maintenance for the week of June 1:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 1
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 2, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
Radiant Oppression and morphs dmg bug on shielded enemy
the tooltip say for radiant destruction:
The Burn an enemy with a ray of holy fire, dealing 894 Magic Damage over 1.8 seconds. Deals up to 480% more damage to enemies below 50% Health
when a sorc or any shielded enemy health is below 50% the % excecute modifier isn't working at all.
- a sorc with 20k max health and 10k shield.
- the sorc health drop to 5k, he fires a 10k shield.
- the dmg done with radiant destruction isn't taking into account that sorc health is under 50% (here 25%) but it consider that his health is equal to shield 10k + 5k = 15k. So no dmg modifier.
Please fix this issue as the skill isn't working as intended@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler