Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

To the housing community: Thank you for being you.

StabbityDoom
StabbityDoom
✭✭✭✭✭
This community COULD be cutthroat, envious and cruel. But it isn't. It's some of the most supportive and kind people I've had the pleasure of knowing. I can't really put many words to it but you make a perfect example of what a positive gaming environment can look like. You guys rule. Really, not sure how to say it, but just wanted to put it out there. VIRTUAL HUGS.
PC/NA
EHT zealot
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^

<3
    @Cardinal05 // Geezus Take The Heal (PC, NA) // Divine Design Alliance
    Add-on Developer // DecoTrack - Essential Housing Tools - Guild Alert - Lights of Meridia - Magic Carpet
    Don't just build something...
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    Virtual Hugs Gives Virtual Cooties. The thank you was enough. ><
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭
    I too, am blown away by this awsome community. From the very beginning of my housing journey, people have been so supportive, so encouraging, so generous in their help.

I can say without a word of exaduration. If it were not for the housing community's attitude toward one another, I never would have enjoyed the experience as much, and likely would have left it by now. Loving house building is one thing. But being appreciated and encouraged, takes the enjoyment of building, for others to enjoy, to a whole other level.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, I have never been happier in this or any other MMO since housing came along and this community gradually began to develop. I am now in 2 housing guilds and have people I know on the forums and in discord that frequently visit the housing section. I am happy to call many of these people friends and have always been encouraged by their feedback and interest.
    The housing community is always where I point to when people say that the community is toxic. This section of players are a welcome respite from the often aggressive world outside our well designed, carefully constructed walls!
    I'll play the game my way and you play it your way!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    Community Ambassador
    Khajiit is in agreement with the sentiment of this thread.

We are the makers of infinite worlds. Temples, shops, houses, colleges, farms, markets.

Help us open our worlds, if we choose to do so.

The Open House system within Essential Housing Tools is amazing. Please use this system so that all travellers, including those on the other type of magic boxes, may enjoy house visits.

There is so much creative potential in the housing community - harness that for the good of everyone.

Find ways too to make housing more interactive - things to do while people visit.

We can provide so much more if you hand us the tools and the means.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

The Santie Claws College of Pocket Engineering - Tange, tange, transfige!

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - this week our stall is in Daggerfall - for all your shopping needs yes!

http://www.youtube.com/user/wenxue2222/videos
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StabbityDoom Agreed! Virtual hugs right back atcha!
    Mac (soon to be PC!) / NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭
    I just spent some time looking at other categories on the forum.... not doing that again.

I am so glad we have all the things @StabbityDoom mentioned.

Virtual hugs, indeed.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome.
  • Gune
    Gune
    ✭✭
    <3

The Housing community and its positivity is one of the things I never fail to mention to anyone who asks what I like about ESO.
    [PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
    Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
    twitch.tv/guin03
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the things that need to be said have already been said! :) Love you all! <3