Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

What happened to the Eso Collection?

JulianSTW
JulianSTW
Soul Shriven
I wanted to buy the Eso Collection soon but if I go to any store the game is either not available (Xbox) or there is a blank page (PS4) or it can not be found anymore (PC) what's going on there?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bundles are only available for a limited time, @JulianSTW. You can’t wait forever for an offer to stick around until you’re personally ready to buy.

If you’re wanting to get into the game (but aren’t in a hurry), just wait for a free-to-play weekend to come around soon.

If you’re looking to buy a second account, the options are getting another Elsweyr game pack (which include both Morrowind and Summerset) ... or getting the base game only with Morrowind.
  • JulianSTW
    JulianSTW
    Soul Shriven
    @Taleof2Cities But it wasn't a limited time bundle I already saw the Collection over a year and again a few weeks and months ago.I guess I will have to wait for a sale then and buy the Elsweyr Edition.