The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moon Sugar build - huge palace home

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @xmaveri that's great. I'm really delighted that you were able to use this build in some way. Please always feel free to use as much of any of my builds as you like. If you have any questions about how things were done or what I used please feel free to ask.
    I'm on PCEU and have the same @name
    I'd love to see it when it's done.
    Happy building!
    Edited by Zypheran on September 14, 2019 5:40AM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    @Zypheran thank you so much! I think the only questions I've had was how you made that little hutch/cupboard in the kitchen, my guess is that it's either the shed furnishing that came with another property or the massive pergola with the arch in the center. Either way is there a way for me to obtain one? I haven't seen anything in the guild traders.

I just noticed that the ceiling you used the wooden wall, I was using the wooden floor and was having trouble lining it up to look good so I'll probably use those for my master bedroom. But your workshop it still looks like you used the wood floor for the arced celling and elesweyr Stone floor for the walls, how did you get the ceiling to line up so perfectly? Also you have what looks like a 4x4 in the center where the chandelier is hanging off of, what furnishing is that?

Where do you get the spear and shield furnishings?

How did you make the sink out of the orcish bar?

What furnishings did you use for the wooden arch supports in the kitchen area?

Sorry for the plethera of questions but watching your video again just gave me even more ideas and excited to get home. I think I'm going to add a dueling arena, smoke parlor, dock, probably add something similar to your bathroom and really like your idea of the bank vault. My bank is definitely taking a hit,I think I'm up to 4M invested now lol just wish I had more crowns!

Also how you built the fireplace with just the wall furnishings was genius!

I'm on Xbox NA but I'll defiantly make a video so you can see my end result, also I would love to see this house at night with all the lights on!

Again thank you so much for your help!

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xmaveri wrote: »
    @Zypheran thank you so much! I think the only questions I've had was how you made that little hutch/cupboard in the kitchen, my guess is that it's either the shed furnishing that came with another property or the massive pergola with the arch in the center. Either way is there a way for me to obtain one? I haven't seen anything in the guild traders.

I just noticed that the ceiling you used the wooden wall, I was using the wooden floor and was having trouble lining it up to look good so I'll probably use those for my master bedroom. But your workshop it still looks like you used the wood floor for the arced celling and elesweyr Stone floor for the walls, how did you get the ceiling to line up so perfectly? Also you have what looks like a 4x4 in the center where the chandelier is hanging off of, what furnishing is that?

Where do you get the spear and shield furnishings?

How did you make the sink out of the orcish bar?

What furnishings did you use for the wooden arch supports in the kitchen area?

Sorry for the plethera of questions but watching your video again just gave me even more ideas and excited to get home. I think I'm going to add a dueling arena, smoke parlor, dock, probably add something similar to your bathroom and really like your idea of the bank vault. My bank is definitely taking a hit,I think I'm up to 4M invested now lol just wish I had more crowns!

Also how you built the fireplace with just the wall furnishings was genius!

I'm on Xbox NA but I'll defiantly make a video so you can see my end result, also I would love to see this house at night with all the lights on!

Again thank you so much for your help!

@xmaveri The storage hutch in the kitchen is the shed that comes with Ald Velothi
    I use the wooden wall for the ceilings for two reasons. Firstly, its not see through and secondly the wooden floor is too big for the roof size. For the workshop I used the Elsweyr floor because it was a larger space, hence why you can see through it.
    The rafter for the chandelier is a single plank in the workshop and the clockwork strut/bar in the main house
    The spears are garden poles with knives positioned on top. The shields are a combination of statues with shields, sunk into walls, and wagon wheels with the wagons sunk into walls.
    The sink is made by turning one orcish block platform upside-down and putting an orcish block counter at either side, this gives the gap in the middle for the sink (which is just clockwork plates)
    The kitchen area wooden support is the triple wedding pergola. I always like designs to look like they would be structurally sound IRL, plus the wood supports break up the space nicely.
    Looking forward to seeing your end result.
    Happy building :)
    Edited by Zypheran on September 16, 2019 12:39PM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That is the most beautiful build I have ever seen, OMG the views from the decks is just awesome. You did an amazing job all around.
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.