Maintenance for the week of July 15:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 15, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Hollowjack Light Shoulders Should Have More Dye Channels

Camkitty2
Camkitty2
Soul Shriven
Okay, so don't get me wrong, I like the design of the hollowjack light shoulders. But my one major gripe with them is the lack of dye channels.

There's only one! All that can be changed is the fabric/leather looking part. The gray metal triangle parts don't have a dye channel, which is rather annoying when trying to match the shoulders with other armor styles. I understand that they are set up this way so that the dye channels match the other pieces of the set, but in that case you could just leave the metal bits undyed when matching to the rest of the outfit, right?

Basically, I'd just like the option to recolor the metal bits of the shoulders. Two of the dye channels are entirely disabled on this armor piece. Being able to recolor these would open up a lot more outfit/dye combinations. As it is, for it to fully match you'd have to dye all the other metal on your outfit gray.

As an example: Current look on the left, Desired look on the right

unknown.png
Edited by Camkitty2 on July 12, 2019 4:33AM